3 Reasons to Upgrade to 2010-14 Hyundai Genesis Sedan Axle Pack 936.51048
Improving the braking power of the 2010-14 Hyundai Genesis Sedan will make it safer and easier to control, so you will do well to get brake upgrades for your car. The StopTech drilled rear axle pack 936.51048 has been specifically designed for this car, and it guarantees improved braking capability and several other benefits that we will discuss below. This brake kit will set you back just $667.9, which is reasonable for a brake kit of its caliber. In this article, we will discuss the following:
1. What is an axle pack?
2. What are three reasons to upgrade to such a kit?
3. Why buy the StopTech drilled rear axle pack 936.51048 brake kit?
What is an axle pack?
The axle packs are premium OE upgrades developed by StopTech. They consist of premium rotors and pads that have been pre-selected to ensure enhanced braking performance and a perfect fit.
What are three reasons to upgrade to such a kit?
More Consistent Braking Power:
There’s no denying that Hyundai gives the Genesis Coupe great brakes at the factory, but they may not be able to withstand the intense friction and heat that comes with high-performance driving. The StopTech drilled rear axle pack 936.51048, on the other hand, can control higher levels of performance. Its exclusive, high-quality materials and innovative vented brake rotors with an OE vane design have increased heat tolerance. It can better withstand the higher friction levels of performance driving. And so you can count on this kit to offer you more dependable braking power.
Shorter Braking Distances:
This brake kit also guarantees shorter braking distances because its grippier brake pads deliver a firmer bite. The more resilient materials of the premium rotors also help to slow the car down quicker. Shorter braking distances make for more engaging driving experiences and enhanced performance.
With this kit, you will go for longer without having to do any brake part replacements. This brake kit’s premium rotors have an electro-statically applied finish. They can withstand up to 400 hours of exposure to saltwater without rusting, thanks to this finish. Also worth noting is that this kit’s brake pads and rotors both utilize wear-resistant materials that resist cracking in high friction or high heat situations.
Why buy the StopTech drilled rear axle pack 936.51048?
- It is essential for brake pad upgrades to be accurately matched to brake rotor upgrades because brake pads and rotors are not made alike. Brake part manufacturers develop brake kits for different purposes, using other materials. When brake pad/rotor upgrades are incorrectly matched, they may fail to deliver the anticipated improvements in braking performance. The pre-matched StopTech axle pack covers the brake pad and rotor matching part for you, so you can go right ahead and install it. Its components have been carefully pre-matched for you.
- You can trust the StopTech drilled rear axle pack 936.51048 brake kit because it is developed in the USA by highly skilled professionals and production facilities that adhere to industry-established quality standards.
- This kit costs just $667.9, which is quite affordable.
- It is designed to produce the lowest amounts of dust and noise.
Specifications and Features
Position: Front and rear
2010 to 2014 hyundai genesis sedan
Relevant part numbers
2011 to 2012 Hyundai Genesis Sedan
2010 to 2014 Hyundai Genesis Sedan
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.