3 Reasons to Upgrade to 2005-06 Hyundai Elantra Axle Pack 934.46013
Are you thinking about upgrading the performance or drivability of your 2005-06 Hyundai Elantra? Try fitting it with the StopTech slotted rear axle pack 934.46013. You will be surprised at how much this brake kit can change your car’s driving character. It costs just $349.48, which isn’t much considering the benefits it offers. Here are the things we’ll discuss in this article:
1. What is an axle pack?
2. What are three reasons to upgrade to such a kit?
3. Why buy the StopTech slotted rear axle pack 934.46013 brake kit?
What is an axle pack?
This brake kit comprises specially designed and pre-matched brake pads and rotors that are performance-focused.
What are three reasons to upgrade to such a kit?
More Consistent Braking Power:
At times, your stock brake system may exhibit brake fade when heat builds up substantially because of braking friction, e.g. when you are driving spiritedly or when braking from high speeds. This can be resolved by installing the StopTech slotted rear axle pack 934.46013 because it offers higher fade resistance and higher heat tolerance. It is made from high quality materials with higher heat and friction limits. It also provides an increased braking surface area thanks to its larger pads and rotors. So, you will be more assured of your car’s ability to pull to a stop from high speed with this brake kit.
Shorter Braking Distances:
Braking distances make all the difference when racing or trying to beat lap times on the track. With its stock brakes, the 2005-06 Hyundai Elantra can pull to a stop from 70 mph in 163 feet. With the StopTech slotted rear axle pack 934.46013, that braking distance is bound to reduce thanks to its premium brake pads and rotors significantly. These pads and rotors are made from proprietary alloys that deliver more grip and bite. As a result, they provide shorter braking distances.
Thanks to this brake kit’s more rigid and more resilient materials, it is sure to have a much lengthier service life than your stock brake pads and rotors, which will translate to cost savings on your part in the long run.
Why buy the StopTech slotted rear axle pack 934.46013?
- Brake pads and rotors can’t be paired together indiscriminately because they are manufactured for other purposes and in various grades. Brake part manufacturers develop brake kits for different purposes, using other materials. When brake pad/rotor upgrades are incorrectly matched, they may fail to deliver the anticipated improvements in braking performance. The StopTech axle packs take away the guesswork that comes with a correctly paired brake pad and brake rotor upgrades. Its components have been carefully pre-matched for you.
- You can trust the StopTech slotted rear axle pack 934.46013 brake kit because it is developed in the USA by highly certified professionals and production facilities that adhere to industry-established quality standards.
- This kit costs just $349.48, which is quite affordable.
- It is designed to produce the lowest amounts of dust and noise.
Specifications and Features
Position: Front And Rear
Measurement: 4 W
2005 to 2006 Hyundai Elantra
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.