3 Reasons to Upgrade to 2005-08 Hyundai Sonata Axle Pack 934.51020
Want to draw more performance out of your 2005-08 Hyundai Sonata? Try fitting it with the StopTech slotted rear axle pack 934.51020. You will be amazed at how much this brake kit can change your car’s driving character. It costs just $485.56, which isn’t much considering the benefits it offers. Here are the things we’ll discuss in this article:
1. What is an axle pack?
2. What are three reasons to upgrade to such a kit?
3. Why buy the StopTech slotted rear axle pack 934.51020 brake kit?
What is an axle pack?
The axle packs are premium OE upgrades produced by StopTech. They consist of heavy-duty rotors and pads that have been pre-matched to guarantee better braking performance and a perfect fit.
What are three reasons to upgrade to such a kit?
More Consistent Braking Power:
Sometimes, your stock brake system may exhibit brake fade when heat builds up substantially because of braking friction, e.g. when you are driving spiritedly or when braking from high speeds. The proprietary materials of this kit can master higher levels of heat and friction. For example, StopTech's rotors contain higher carbon concentrations. Therefore, you can count on them to resist cracking when heat builds up substantially. So, you will be more confident of your car’s ability to pull to a stop from high speed with this brake kit.
Shorter Braking Distances:
This brake kit also ensures shorter braking distances because its grippier brake pads deliver a firmer bite. The more robust materials of the premium rotors also help to slow the car down quicker. Shorter braking distances make for more exciting driving experiences and enhanced performance.
You won’t have to replace this brake kit as often as you would your stock brakes because it won’t wear out as quickly. This brake kit’s premium rotors have an electro-statically applied finish. They can withstand up to 400 hours of exposure to saltwater without rusting, thanks to this finish. Also worth noting is that this kit’s brake pads and rotors both utilize wear-resistant materials that resist cracking in high friction or high heat situations.
Why buy the StopTech slotted rear axle pack 934.51020?
- The quality and usefulness of a brake pad may never be fully realized when it is incorrectly matched with a brake rotor or vice versa. With this purposely assembled brake kit upgrade for the 2005-08 Hyundai Sonata, StopTech sorts that out for you by accurately matching its brake pads with its brake rotors. The kit features pre-matched brake pads and rotors.
- You can trust the StopTech slotted rear axle pack 934.51020 brake kit because it is developed in the USA by highly trained professionals and production facilities that adhere to industry-established quality standards.
- This kit costs just $485.56, which is quite affordable.
- It is designed to produce the lowest amounts of dust and noise.
Specifications and Features
Position:Front and Rear
WARNING CA Proposition 65:Yes
WARNING CA Proposition 65 Message:WARNING Cancer and Reproductive Harm Cancer and Reproductive Harm
Front Pack:937.51018-(1 x 308.09240 Pad-1 x 126.51015SL and 1 x 126.51015SR Discs); Rear Pack 937.51518-(1 x 308.08130 Pad-1 x 126.51011SL and 1 x 126.51011SR Disc)
2005 to 2008 Hyundai Sonata
2005 to 2009 Hyundai Tucson
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.