3 Reasons to Upgrade to 2005-09 Hyundai Sonata Axle Pack 934.51037
Your 2005-09 Hyundai Sonata can turn in quicker lap times at the race track when equipped with StopTech slotted rear axle pack 934.51037. StopTech has mastered the art of developing aftermarket brake parts for all vehicle types over the last two decades, so this brake kit is worth checking out. It is purposefully designed for this car, which means that it will fit just right and also that it will add value to your car’s braking system. In terms of pricing, this brake kit is just $506.98, so it is quite a bargain. We’ll discuss this more in the following article:
1. What is an axle pack?
2. What are three reasons to upgrade to such a kit?
3. Why buy the StopTech slotted rear axle pack 934.51037 brake kit?
What is an axle pack?
This brake kit comprises purposefully designed and pre-matched brake pads and rotors that are performance-focused.
What are three reasons to upgrade to such a kit?
More Consistent Braking Power:
When braking from highway speeds, your stock brakes may exhibit some inconsistency in braking performance. This can be resolved by installing the StopTech slotted rear axle pack 934.51037 because it offers higher fade resistance and higher heat tolerance. It is made from high quality materials with higher heat and friction limits. It also provides an increased braking surface area thanks to its larger pads and rotors. So, you will be more confident of your car’s ability to pull to a stop from high speed with this brake kit.
Shorter Braking Distances:
Braking distances make all the difference when racing or trying to beat lap times on the track. With its stock brakes, the 2005-09 Hyundai Sonata can pull to a stop from 70 mph in 163 feet. With the StopTech slotted rear axle pack 934.51037, that braking distance is bound to reduce thanks to its premium brake pads and rotors significantly. These pads and rotors are made from proprietary alloys that deliver more grip and bite. As a result, they provide shorter braking distances.
The materials from which this brake kit is made are superior to those of your OE brakes in both quality and strength, and so you can count on the fact that they will last longer, which will translate to cost savings on your part in the long run.
Why buy the StopTech slotted rear axle pack 934.51037?
- Brake pads and rotors can’t be paired together indiscriminately because they are manufactured for other purposes and in various grades. Brake part manufacturers develop brake kits for different purposes, using other materials. When brake pad/rotor upgrades are mismatched, they may fail to deliver the anticipated improvements in braking performance. The pre-matched StopTech axle pack covers the brake pad and rotor matching part for you, so you can go right ahead and install it. Its components have been carefully pre-matched for you.
- You can trust the StopTech slotted rear axle pack 934.51037 brake kit because it is manufactured in the USA by highly certified professionals and production facilities that adhere to industry-established quality standards.
- This kit costs just $506.98, which is quite affordable.
- It is designed to produce the lowest amounts of dust and noise.
Specifications and Features
Position:Front and Rear
2005 to 2009 Hyundai Sonata
2005 to 2009 Hyundai Tucson
2003 to 2008 Hyundai Tiburon
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.