3 Reasons to Upgrade to 2009 Hyundai Genesis Sedan Axle Pack 934.51012
Want to squeeze more performance out of your 2009 Hyundai Genesis Sedan? Try fitting it with the StopTech slotted rear axle pack 934.51012. This brake kit will change how take corners and turns with this car. It costs just $598.2, which isn’t much considering the benefits it offers. Here are the things we’ll discuss in this article:
1. What is an axle pack?
2. What are three reasons to upgrade to such a kit?
3. Why buy the StopTech slotted rear axle pack 934.51012 brake kit?
What is an axle pack?
This brake kit comprises purposefully designed and pre-matched brake pads and rotors that are performance-focused.
What are three reasons to upgrade to such a kit?
More Consistent Braking Power:
There’s no denying that Hyundai gives the Genesis Coupe great brakes at the factory, but they may not be able to withstand the intense friction and heat that comes with high-performance driving. The StopTech slotted rear axle pack 934.51012, on the other hand, can control higher levels of performance. Its exclusive, premium materials and innovative vented brake rotors with an OE vane design have increased heat tolerance. It can better handle the higher friction levels of performance driving. And so you can count on this kit to offer you more reliable braking power.
Shorter Braking Distances:
Braking distances make all the difference when racing or trying to beat lap times on the track. With its stock brakes, the 2009 Hyundai Genesis Sedan can pull to a stop from 70 mph in 163 feet. With the StopTech slotted rear axle pack 934.51012, that braking distance is bound to reduce thanks to its premium brake pads and rotors significantly. These pads and rotors are made from proprietary alloys that deliver more grip and bite. As a result, they provide shorter braking distances.
The materials from which this brake kit is made are superior to those of your stock brakes in both quality and strength, and so you can count on the fact that they will last longer, which will translate to cost savings on your part in the long run.
Why buy the StopTech slotted rear axle pack 934.51012?
- The quality and effectiveness of a brake pad may never be fully realized when it is incorrectly matched with a brake rotor or vice versa. With this specially assembled brake kit upgrade for the 2009 Hyundai Genesis Sedan, StopTech sorts that out for you by accurately matching its brake pads with its brake rotors. The kit features pre-matched brake pads and rotors.
- The contents of this kit are designed and produced at one of the StopTech manufacturing facilities here in the USA. These products are made in compliance with the set industry standards for quality in the brake parts and rotors.
- This kit costs just $598.2, which is quite affordable.
- It is designed to produce the lowest amounts of dust and noise.
Specifications and Features
Position: Front and rear
2009 hyundai genesis sedan
Relevant part numbers
2009 Hyundai Genesis Sedan
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.