3 Reasons to Upgrade to 2009 Hyundai Genesis Sedan Axle Pack 934.51013
Your 2009 Hyundai Genesis Sedan can turn in faster lap times at the race track when equipped with StopTech slotted rear axle pack 934.51013. With over two decades worth of experience in the manufacture of aftermarket brake system products, StopTech is an authority in this field. It is purposefully designed for this car, which means that it will fit perfectly and also that it will complement your car’s braking system. In terms of pricing, this brake kit is just $632.65, so it is quite a bargain. We’ll discuss this more in the following article:
1. What is an axle pack?
2. What are three reasons to upgrade to such a kit?
3. Why buy the StopTech slotted rear axle pack 934.51013 brake kit?
What is an axle pack?
The axle packs are premium OE upgrades produced by StopTech. They consist of premium rotors and pads that have been pre-selected to ensure improved braking performance and a perfect fit.
What are three reasons to upgrade to such a kit?
More Consistent Braking Power:
Sometimes, your stock brake system may exhibit brake fade when heat builds up significantly because of braking friction, e.g. when you are driving aggressively or when braking from high speeds. This can be alleviated by installing the StopTech slotted rear axle pack 934.51013 because it offers higher fade resistance and higher heat tolerance. It is made from high-grade materials with higher heat and friction thresholds. It also provides an increased braking surface area thanks to its larger pads and rotors. So, you will be more assured of your car’s ability to pull to a stop from high speed with this brake kit.
Shorter Braking Distances:
This brake kit’s brake pads have proprietary friction formulations that achieve a more substantial bite, and as a result, you are always guaranteed of shorter braking distances with this brake kit. The more robust materials of the premium rotors also help to slow the car down quicker. Shorter braking distances make for more exciting driving experiences and improved performance.
You won’t have to replace this brake kit as often as you would your stock brakes because it won’t wear out as quickly. This brake kit’s premium rotors have an electro-statically applied finish. They can withstand up to 400 hours of exposure to saltwater without rusting, thanks to this finish. Also worth noting is that this kit’s brake pads and rotors both utilize wear-resistant materials that resist cracking in high friction or high heat situations.
Why buy the StopTech slotted rear axle pack 934.51013?
- Brake pads and rotors can’t be paired together randomly because they are manufactured for other purposes and in various grades. Brake part manufacturers develop brake kits for different purposes, using other materials. When brake pad/rotor upgrades are mismatched, they may fail to deliver the desired improvements in braking performance. The StopTech axle packs take away the guesswork that comes with a correctly paired brake pad and brake rotor upgrades. Its components have been carefully pre-matched for you.
- The contents of this kit are designed and produced at one of the StopTech manufacturing facilities here in the USA. These products are made in compliance with the set industry standards for quality in the brake parts and rotors.
- This kit costs just $632.65, which is quite affordable.
- It is designed to produce the lowest amounts of dust and noise.
Specifications and Features
Position: Front and rear
2009 hyundai genesis sedan
Relevant part numbers
2009 Hyundai Genesis Sedan
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.