3 Reasons to Upgrade to 2010 Hyundai Genesis Sedan Axle Pack 934.51046
You cannot go wrong with brake upgrades because you cannot have too much stopping power, especially with a car like the 2010 Hyundai Genesis Sedan. StopTech fashioned its slotted rear axle pack 934.51046, particularly for this car to achieve a higher level of braking performance. Even better is the fact that you can buy this brake kit for just $629.28. In this article, we will discuss the following:
1. What is an axle pack?
2. What are three reasons to upgrade to such a kit?
3. Why buy the StopTech slotted rear axle pack 934.51046 brake kit?
What is an axle pack?
The axle packs are premium OE upgrades manufactured by StopTech. They consist of high-quality rotors and pads that have been pre-matched to ensure better braking performance and a perfect fit.
What are three reasons to upgrade to such a kit?
More Consistent Braking Power:
Most factory-installed brakes are not designed to function at the limit. They are often adequate during leisurely driving. But, when you start to push the car to its limits, it may not function as reliably. The reason is that they get overwhelmed when heat builds up at the wheels, such as during spirited driving or aggressive braking. You can count on the StopTech slotted rear axle pack 934.51046 to deliver more consistent braking power because it has higher heat tolerance. It features high-quality brake pads that are made from superior, heat-resistant materials. It also features vented heavy-duty rotors with an OE vane design that goes a long way in helping to eliminate heat.
Shorter Braking Distances:
This brake kit also guarantees shorter braking distances because its grippier brake pads deliver a firmer bite. The more robust materials of the premium rotors also help to slow the car down quicker. Shorter braking distances make for more engaging driving experiences and enhanced performance.
Thanks to this brake kit’s more solid and more resilient materials, it is sure to have a much lengthier service life than your stock brake pads and rotors, which will translate to cost savings on your part in the long run.
Why buy the StopTech slotted rear axle pack 934.51046?
- The quality and usefulness of a brake pad may never be fully realized when it is inappropriately matched with a brake rotor or vice versa. With this purposely put-together brake kit upgrade for the 2010 Hyundai Genesis Sedan, StopTech sorts that out for you by perfectly matching its brake pads with its brake rotors. The kit features pre-matched brake pads and rotors.
- The contents of this kit are designed and produced at one of the StopTech manufacturing facilities here in the USA. These products are made in compliance with the set industry standards for quality in the brake parts and rotors.
- This kit costs just $629.28, which is quite affordable.
- It is designed to produce the lowest amounts of dust and noise.
Specifications and Features
Position:Front and Rear
2010 Hyundai Genesis Sedan
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.