3 Reasons to Upgrade to 2017 Hyundai Elantra Axle Pack 934.51067
Are you thinking about upgrading the performance or drivability of your 2017 Hyundai Elantra? Try fitting it with the StopTech slotted rear axle pack 934.51067. You will be astonished at how much this brake kit can change your car’s driving character. It costs just $424.62, which isn’t much considering the benefits it offers. Here are the things we’ll discuss in this article:
1. What is an axle pack?
2. What are three reasons to upgrade to such a kit?
3. Why buy the StopTech slotted rear axle pack 934.51067 brake kit?
What is an axle pack?
This brake kit comprises purposefully designed and pre-selected brake pads and rotors that are performance-focused.
What are three reasons to upgrade to such a kit?
More Consistent Braking Power:
Your 2017 Hyundai Elantra has serious performance potential, but it may not be wise to thoroughly explore the car’s performance capabilities with your OE brakes. Indisputably, this car’s OE brakes are commendable, but they may not be able to deliver reliable braking power during high-performance driving because they are not for that. The StopTech slotted rear axle pack 934.51067, on the other hand, can control higher levels of performance. Its exclusive, high-quality materials and innovative vented brake rotors with an OE vane design have increased heat tolerance. It can better handle the higher friction levels of performance driving. And so you can count on this kit to offer you more reliable braking power.
Shorter Braking Distances:
This brake kit also guarantees shorter braking distances because its grippier brake pads deliver a firmer bite. The more rigid materials of the premium rotors also help to slow the car down quicker. Shorter braking distances make for more engaging driving experiences and enhanced performance.
With this kit, you will go for longer without having to do any brake part replacements. This brake kit’s premium rotors have an electro-statically applied finish. They can withstand up to 400 hours of exposure to saltwater without rusting, thanks to this finish. Also worth noting is that this kit’s brake pads and rotors both utilize wear-resistant materials that resist cracking in high friction or high heat situations.
Why buy the StopTech slotted rear axle pack 934.51067?
- The quality and effectiveness of a brake pad may never be fully realized when it is incorrectly matched with a brake rotor or vice versa. With this specially put-together brake kit upgrade for the 2017 Hyundai Elantra, StopTech sorts that out for you by perfectly matching its brake pads with its brake rotors. The kit features pre-matched brake pads and rotors.
- You can trust the StopTech slotted rear axle pack 934.51067 brake kit because it is manufactured in the USA by highly skilled professionals and production facilities that adhere to industry-established quality standards.
- This kit costs just $424.62, which is quite affordable.
- It is designed to produce the lowest amounts of dust and noise.
Specifications and Features
Position: Front And Rear
Measurement: 4 W
2017 Hyundai Elantra
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.