3 Reasons to Upgrade to 2005-09 Hyundai Sonata Axle Pack 938.51019
Your 2005-09 Hyundai Sonata can turn in quicker lap times at the race track when equipped with StopTech drilled and slotted front axle pack 938.51019. StopTech has mastered the art of developing aftermarket brake parts for all vehicle types over the last two decades, so this brake kit is worth checking out. It is purposefully designed for this car, which means that it will fit just right and also that it will add value to your car’s braking system. In terms of pricing, this brake kit is just $325.08, so it is quite a bargain. We’ll discuss this more in the following article:
1. What is an axle pack?
2. What are three reasons to upgrade to such a kit?
3. Why buy the StopTech drilled and slotted front axle pack 938.51019 brake kit?
What is an axle pack?
This brake kit comprises specially designed and pre-matched brake pads and rotors that are performance-focused.
What are three reasons to upgrade to such a kit?
More Consistent Braking Power:
Most OE brakes are not designed to function at the limit. They are often satisfactory during leisurely driving. But, when you start to push the car to its limits, it may fail to function as dependably. The reason is that they get overwhelmed when heat builds up at the wheels, such as during high-speed driving or aggressive braking. You can count on the StopTech drilled and slotted front axle pack 938.51019 to deliver more consistent braking power because it has higher heat tolerance. It features high-quality brake pads that are made from superior, heat-resistant materials. It also features vented heavy-duty rotors with an OE vane design that goes a long way in helping to eliminate heat.
Shorter Braking Distances:
Braking distances make all the difference when racing or trying to beat lap times on the track. With its stock brakes, the 2005-09 Hyundai Sonata can pull to a stop from 70 mph in 163 feet. With the StopTech drilled and slotted front axle pack 938.51019, that braking distance is bound to reduce thanks to its premium brake pads and rotors significantly. These pads and rotors are made from proprietary alloys that deliver more grip and bite. As a result, they provide shorter braking distances.
Thanks to this brake kit’s more rigid and more resilient materials, it is sure to have a much longer service life than your stock brake pads and rotors, which will translate to cost savings on your part in the long run.
Why buy the StopTech drilled and slotted front axle pack 938.51019?
- The quality and usefulness of a brake pad may never be fully realized when it is incorrectly matched with a brake rotor or vice versa. With this purposely assembled brake kit upgrade for the 2005-09 Hyundai Sonata, StopTech sorts that out for you by perfectly matching its brake pads with its brake rotors. The kit features pre-selected brake pads and rotors.
- The contents of this kit are designed and produced at one of the StopTech manufacturing facilities here in the USA. These products are made in compliance with the set industry standards for quality in the brake parts and rotors.
- This kit costs just $325.08, which is quite affordable.
- It is designed to produce the lowest amounts of dust and noise.
Specifications and Features
Feature:drilled and slotted
2005 to 2009 Hyundai Sonata
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.