3 Reasons to Upgrade to 2010-14 Hyundai Genesis Coupe Axle Pack 938.51009
You cannot go wrong with brake upgrades because you cannot have enough stopping power, especially with a car like the 2010-14 Hyundai Genesis Coupe. The StopTech drilled and slotted front axle pack 938.51009 has been purposefully designed for this car, and it guarantees improved braking capability and several other benefits that we will discuss below. This brake kit will set you back just $352.15, which is competitive for a brake kit of its caliber. In this article, we will discuss the following:
1. What is an axle pack?
2. What are three reasons to upgrade to such a kit?
3. Why buy the StopTech drilled and slotted front axle pack 938.51009 brake kit?
What is an axle pack?
The axle packs are premium OE upgrades produced by StopTech. They consist of premium rotors and pads that have been pre-selected to ensure improved braking performance and a perfect fit.
What are three reasons to upgrade to such a kit?
More Consistent Braking Power:
There’s no denying that Hyundai gives the Genesis Coupe great brakes at the factory, but they may not be able to handle the intense friction and heat that comes with high-performance driving. The StopTech drilled and slotted front axle pack 938.51009, on the other hand, can withstand higher levels of performance. Its exclusive, high-quality materials and innovative vented brake rotors with an OE vane design have increased heat tolerance. It can better withstand the higher friction levels of performance driving. And so you can count on this kit to offer you more reliable braking power.
Shorter Braking Distances:
This brake kit also guarantees shorter braking distances because its grippier brake pads deliver a firmer bite. The more significant materials of the premium rotors also help to slow the car down quicker. Shorter braking distances make for more exhilarating driving experiences and enhanced performance.
The materials from which this brake kit is made are better to those of your OE brakes in both quality and strength, and so you can count on the fact that they will last longer, which will translate to cost savings on your part in the long run.
Why buy the StopTech drilled and slotted front axle pack 938.51009?
- The quality and effectiveness of a brake pad may never be fully realized when it is inappropriately matched with a brake rotor or vice versa. With this specially put-together brake kit upgrade for the 2010-14 Hyundai Genesis Coupe, StopTech sorts that out for you by perfectly matching its brake pads with its brake rotors. The kit features pre-matched brake pads and rotors.
- The contents of this kit are designed and produced at one of the StopTech manufacturing facilities here in the USA. These products are made in compliance with the set industry standards for quality in the brake parts and rotors.
- This kit costs just $352.15, which is quite affordable.
- It is designed to produce the lowest amounts of dust and noise.
Specifications and Features
Feature: Drilled and slotted
Relevant part numbers
Alternate Part Number(s):
2010 to 2014 Hyundai Genesis Coupe 4Cyl 2.0L
2010 to 2014 Hyundai Genesis Coupe
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.