3 Reasons to Upgrade to 2012-14 Hyundai Genesis Sedan Axle Pack 938.51007
Want to draw more performance out of your 2012-14 Hyundai Genesis Sedan? Try fitting it with the StopTech drilled and slotted front axle pack 938.51007. This brake kit will change how take corners and turns with this car. It costs just $449.79, which isn’t much considering the benefits it offers. Here are the things we’ll discuss in this article:
1. What is an axle pack?
2. What are three reasons to upgrade to such a kit?
3. Why buy the StopTech drilled and slotted front axle pack 938.51007 brake kit?
What is an axle pack?
This brake kit comprises specifically designed and pre-selected brake pads and rotors that are performance-focused.
What are three reasons to upgrade to such a kit?
More Consistent Braking Power:
Your 2012-14 Hyundai Genesis Sedan has serious performance potential, but it may not be wise to thoroughly explore the car’s performance capabilities with your stock brakes. Indisputably, this car’s stock brakes are good, but they may not be able to deliver reliable braking power during high-performance driving because they are not for that. The StopTech drilled and slotted front axle pack 938.51007, on the other hand, can take higher levels of performance. Its exclusive, premium materials and innovative vented brake rotors with an OE vane design have increased heat tolerance. It can better withstand the higher friction levels of performance driving. And so you can count on this kit to offer you more consistent braking power.
Shorter Braking Distances:
This brake kit’s brake pads have exclusive friction formulations that achieve a more substantial bite, and as a result, you are always assured of shorter braking distances with this brake kit. The more resilient materials of the premium rotors also help to slow the car down quicker. Shorter braking distances make for more exciting driving experiences and enhanced performance.
The materials from which this brake kit is made are superior to those of your stock brakes in both quality and strength, and so you can count on the fact that they will last longer, which will translate to cost savings on your part in the long run.
Why buy the StopTech drilled and slotted front axle pack 938.51007?
- It is important for brake pad upgrades to be appropriately matched to brake rotor upgrades because brake pads and rotors are not made alike. Brake part manufacturers develop brake kits for different purposes, using other materials. When brake pad/rotor upgrades are incorrectly matched, they may fail to deliver the desired improvements in braking performance. The pre-matched StopTech axle pack covers the brake pad and rotor matching part for you, so you can go right ahead and install it. Its components have been carefully pre-matched for you.
- The contents of this kit are designed and produced at one of the StopTech manufacturing facilities here in the USA. These products are made in compliance with the set industry standards for quality in the brake parts and rotors.
- This kit costs just $449.79, which is quite affordable.
- It is designed to produce the lowest amounts of dust and noise.
Specifications and Features
Feature: Drilled and slotted
Relevant part numbers
2012 Hyundai Genesis Sedan V8 4.6L
2012 to 2014 Hyundai Genesis Sedan V8 5.0L
2012 to 2014 Hyundai Genesis Sedan
2011 Hyundai Equus
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.