3 Reasons to Upgrade to 2013-16 Hyundai Elantra Axle Pack 938.51036
Are the brakes of your 2013-16 Hyundai Elantra wearing out too quickly? If so, you would do well to get the StopTech drilled and slotted front axle pack 938.51036 for your car. This premium OE brake upgrade offers a longer service life, quieter, more consistent braking, and several other benefits that we’ll discuss in this article. You can get this brake kit for just $268.06. Below, we will discuss the following:
1. What is an axle pack?
2. What are three reasons to upgrade to such a kit?
3. Why buy the StopTech drilled and slotted front axle pack 938.51036 brake kit?
What is an axle pack?
This brake kit comprises specifically designed and pre-selected brake pads and rotors that are performance-focused.
What are three reasons to upgrade to such a kit?
More Consistent Braking Power:
Sometimes, your stock brake system may exhibit brake fade when heat builds up significantly because of braking friction, e.g. when you are driving spiritedly or when braking from high speeds. This can be alleviated by installing the StopTech drilled and slotted front axle pack 938.51036 because it offers higher fade resistance and higher heat tolerance. It is made from high quality materials with higher heat and friction thresholds. It also provides an increased braking surface area thanks to its larger pads and rotors. So, you will be more confident of your car’s ability to pull to a stop from high speed with this brake kit.
Shorter Braking Distances:
This brake kit’s brake pads have unique friction formulations that achieve a more substantial bite, and as a result, you are always assured of shorter braking distances with this brake kit. The more robust materials of the premium rotors also help to slow the car down quicker. Shorter braking distances make for more engaging driving experiences and enhanced performance.
With this kit, you will go for longer without having to do any brake part replacements. This brake kit’s premium rotors have an electro-statically applied finish. They can withstand up to 400 hours of exposure to saltwater without rusting, thanks to this finish. Also worth noting is that this kit’s brake pads and rotors both utilize wear-resistant materials that resist cracking in high friction or high heat situations.
Why buy the StopTech drilled and slotted front axle pack 938.51036?
- It is critical for brake pad upgrades to be correctly matched to brake rotor upgrades because brake pads and rotors are not made alike. Brake part manufacturers develop brake kits for different purposes, using other materials. When brake pad/rotor upgrades are mismatched, they may fail to deliver the desired improvements in braking performance. The pre-matched StopTech axle pack covers the brake pad and rotor matching part for you, so you can go right ahead and install it. Its components have been carefully pre-matched for you.
- The StopTech drilled and slotted front axle pack 938.51036 brake kit is produced in the USA, so you are assured of high-quality standards in the pads and rotors' production processes.
- This kit costs just $268.06, which is quite affordable.
- It is designed to produce the lowest amounts of dust and noise.
Specifications and Features
Feature: Drilled and slotted
Relevant part numbers
2012 Hyundai Veloster 4Cyl 1.6L
2013 to 2014 Hyundai Veloster
2013 to 2016 Hyundai Elantra
2012 to 2015 Hyundai Veloster
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.