3 Reasons to Upgrade to 2009-12 Hyundai Elantra Axle Pack 938.51005
Want to squeeze more performance out of your 2009-12 Hyundai Elantra? Try fitting it with the StopTech drilled and slotted front axle pack 938.51005. This brake kit will change how take corners and turns with this car. It costs just $246.92, which isn’t much considering the benefits it offers. Here are the things we’ll discuss in this article:
1. What is an axle pack?
2. What are three reasons to upgrade to such a kit?
3. Why buy the StopTech drilled and slotted front axle pack 938.51005 brake kit?
What is an axle pack?
The axle packs are premium OE upgrades produced by StopTech. They consist of premium rotors and pads that have been pre-matched to ensure enhanced braking performance and a perfect fit.
What are three reasons to upgrade to such a kit?
More Consistent Braking Power:
When braking from highway speeds, your stock brakes may exhibit some inconsistency in braking performance. The proprietary materials of this kit can master higher levels of heat and friction. For example, StopTech's rotors contain higher carbon concentrations. Therefore, you can count on them to resist cracking when heat builds up substantially. So, you will be more confident of your car’s ability to pull to a stop from high speed with this brake kit.
Shorter Braking Distances:
This brake kit’s brake pads have exclusive friction formulations that achieve a more substantial bite, and as a result, you are always guaranteed of shorter braking distances with this brake kit. The more robust materials of the premium rotors also help to slow the car down quicker. Shorter braking distances make for more exhilarating driving experiences and improved performance.
Thanks to this brake kit’s more rigid and more resilient materials, it is sure to have a much longer service life than your stock brake pads and rotors, which will translate to cost savings on your part in the long run.
Why buy the StopTech drilled and slotted front axle pack 938.51005?
- The quality and usefulness of a brake pad may never be fully realized when it is incorrectly matched with a brake rotor or vice versa. With this specially assembled brake kit upgrade for the 2009-12 Hyundai Elantra, StopTech sorts that out for you by perfectly matching its brake pads with its brake rotors. The kit features pre-matched brake pads and rotors.
- The StopTech drilled and slotted front axle pack 938.51005 brake kit is manufactured in the USA, so you are assured of high-quality standards in the pads and rotors' production processes.
- This kit costs just $246.92, which is quite affordable.
- It is designed to produce the lowest amounts of dust and noise.
Specifications and Features
Feature: drilled and slotted
2009 to 2012 Hyundai Elantra
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.