3 Reasons to Upgrade to 2011-16 Hyundai Elantra Axle Pack 938.51006
Are the brakes of your 2011-16 Hyundai Elantra deteriorating too quickly? If so, you would do well to get the StopTech drilled and slotted front axle pack 938.51006 for your car. This premium OE brake upgrade offers a longer service life, quieter, more consistent braking, and several other benefits that we’ll discuss in this article. You can get this brake kit for just $267.1. Below, we will discuss the following:
1. What is an axle pack?
2. What are three reasons to upgrade to such a kit?
3. Why buy the StopTech drilled and slotted front axle pack 938.51006 brake kit?
What is an axle pack?
The axle packs are premium OE upgrades produced by StopTech. They consist of premium rotors and pads that have been pre-matched to guarantee improved braking performance and a perfect fit.
What are three reasons to upgrade to such a kit?
More Consistent Braking Power:
There’s no denying that Hyundai gives the Genesis Coupe great brakes at the factory, but they may not be able to tolerate the intense friction and heat that comes with high-performance driving. The StopTech drilled and slotted front axle pack 938.51006, on the other hand, can take higher levels of performance. Its exclusive, high-quality materials and innovative vented brake rotors with an OE vane design have increased heat tolerance. It can better withstand the higher friction levels of performance driving. And so you can count on this kit to offer you more reliable braking power.
Shorter Braking Distances:
This brake kit also ensures shorter braking distances because its grippier brake pads deliver a firmer bite. The more resilient materials of the premium rotors also help to slow the car down quicker. Shorter braking distances make for more engaging driving experiences and improved performance.
Thanks to this brake kit’s more rigid and more resilient materials, it is sure to have a much lengthier service life than your stock brake pads and rotors, which will translate to cost savings on your part in the long run.
Why buy the StopTech drilled and slotted front axle pack 938.51006?
- The quality and effectiveness of a brake pad may never be fully realized when it is incorrectly matched with a brake rotor or vice versa. With this specially assembled brake kit upgrade for the 2011-16 Hyundai Elantra, StopTech sorts that out for you by accurately matching its brake pads with its brake rotors. The kit features pre-selected brake pads and rotors.
- The StopTech drilled and slotted front axle pack 938.51006 brake kit is developed in the USA, so you are assured of high-quality standards in the pads and rotors' production processes.
- This kit costs just $267.1, which is quite affordable.
- It is designed to produce the lowest amounts of dust and noise.
Specifications and Features
Feature: drilled and slotted
2011 to 2016 Hyundai Elantra
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.