3 Reasons to Upgrade to 2005-09 Hyundai Sonata Axle Pack 939.51018
Enhancing the stopping power of the 2005-09 Hyundai Sonata will make it safer and easier to handle, so you will do well to get brake upgrades for your car. StopTech fashioned its drilled front axle pack 939.51018, particularly for this car to achieve a superior level of braking performance. This brake kit will set you back just $265.99, which is reasonable for a brake kit of its caliber. In this article, we will discuss the following:
1. What is an axle pack?
2. What are three reasons to upgrade to such a kit?
3. Why buy the StopTech drilled front axle pack 939.51018 brake kit?
What is an axle pack?
The axle packs are premium OE upgrades developed by StopTech. They consist of heavy-duty rotors and pads that have been pre-selected to guarantee better braking performance and a perfect fit.
What are three reasons to upgrade to such a kit?
More Consistent Braking Power:
When braking from highway speeds, your stock brakes may exhibit some inconsistency in braking performance. The exclusive materials of this kit can withstand higher levels of heat and friction. For example, StopTech's rotors contain higher carbon concentrations. Therefore, you can count on them to resist cracking when heat builds up considerably. So, you will be more assured of your car’s ability to pull to a stop from high speed with this brake kit.
Shorter Braking Distances:
This brake kit’s brake pads have unique friction formulations that achieve a more substantial bite, and as a result, you are always guaranteed of shorter braking distances with this brake kit. The more robust materials of the premium rotors also help to slow the car down quicker. Shorter braking distances make for more exciting driving experiences and improved performance.
You won’t have to replace this brake kit as often as you would your stock brakes because it won’t wear out as quickly. This brake kit’s premium rotors have an electro-statically applied finish. They can withstand up to 400 hours of exposure to saltwater without rusting, thanks to this finish. Also worth noting is that this kit’s brake pads and rotors both utilize wear-resistant materials that resist cracking in high friction or high heat situations.
Why buy the StopTech drilled front axle pack 939.51018?
- The quality and effectiveness of a brake pad may never be fully realized when it is inappropriately matched with a brake rotor or vice versa. With this specially put-together brake kit upgrade for the 2005-09 Hyundai Sonata, StopTech sorts that out for you by accurately matching its brake pads with its brake rotors. The kit features pre-selected brake pads and rotors.
- The StopTech drilled front axle pack 939.51018 brake kit is manufactured in the USA, so you are assured of high-quality standards in the pads and rotors' production processes.
- This kit costs just $265.99, which is quite affordable.
- It is designed to produce the lowest amounts of dust and noise.
Specifications and Features
2005 to 2009 Hyundai Sonata
2005 to 2009 Hyundai Tucson
2003 to 2008 Hyundai Tiburon
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.