3 Reasons to Upgrade to 2015-16 Hyundai Genesis Sedan Axle Pack 939.51038
Are the brakes of your 2015-16 Hyundai Genesis Sedan wearing out too quickly? If so, you would do well to get the StopTech drilled front axle pack 939.51038 for your car. This premium OE brake upgrade offers a lengthier service life, quieter, more dependable braking, and several other benefits that we’ll discuss in this article. You can get this brake kit for just $502.14. Below, we will discuss the following:
1. What is an axle pack?
2. What are three reasons to upgrade to such a kit?
3. Why buy the StopTech drilled front axle pack 939.51038 brake kit?
What is an axle pack?
This brake kit comprises purposefully designed and pre-matched brake pads and rotors that are performance-focused.
What are three reasons to upgrade to such a kit?
More Consistent Braking Power:
You are unlikely to encounter any problems with them during leisurely driving. But, when you start to engage in spirited or aggressive driving, you will see their shortfalls. The reason is that they get overwhelmed when heat builds up at the wheels, such as during high-speed driving or aggressive braking. You can count on the StopTech drilled front axle pack 939.51038 to deliver more dependable braking power because it has higher heat tolerance. It features high-quality brake pads that are made from superior, heat-resistant materials. It also features vented heavy-duty rotors with an OE vane design that goes a long way in helping to eliminate heat.
Shorter Braking Distances:
Braking distances make all the difference when racing or trying to beat lap times on the track. With its stock brakes, the 2015-16 Hyundai Genesis Sedan can pull to a stop from 70 mph in 163 feet. With the StopTech drilled front axle pack 939.51038, that braking distance is bound to reduce thanks to its premium brake pads and rotors significantly. These pads and rotors are made from proprietary alloys that deliver more grip and bite. As a result, they provide shorter braking distances.
With this kit, you will go for longer without having to do any brake part replacements. This brake kit’s premium rotors have an electro-statically applied finish. They can withstand up to 400 hours of exposure to saltwater without rusting, thanks to this finish. Also worth noting is that this kit’s brake pads and rotors both utilize wear-resistant materials that resist cracking in high friction or high heat situations.
Why buy the StopTech drilled front axle pack 939.51038?
- The quality and effectiveness of a brake pad may never be fully realized when it is incorrectly matched with a brake rotor or vice versa. With this specially put-together brake kit upgrade for the 2015-16 Hyundai Genesis Sedan, StopTech sorts that out for you by accurately matching its brake pads with its brake rotors. The kit features pre-matched brake pads and rotors.
- The StopTech drilled front axle pack 939.51038 brake kit is produced in the USA, so you are assured of high-quality standards in the pads and rotors' production processes.
- This kit costs just $502.14, which is quite affordable.
- It is designed to produce the lowest amounts of dust and noise.
Specifications and Features
2015 to 2016 hyundai genesis sedan
Relevant part numbers
2015 to 2016 Hyundai Genesis Sedan
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.