3 Reasons to Upgrade to 2005-09 Hyundai Sonata Axle Pack 937.51018
The stock brakes of your 2005-09 Hyundai Sonata may be functioning perfectly during regular, everyday driving, but can you trust them to hold their ground when you are driving at the limit? A good-quality brake upgrade will add value to your car. StopTech fashioned its slotted front axle pack 937.51018, particularly for this car to achieve a superior level of braking performance. Even better is the fact that you can buy this brake kit for just $253.49. In this article, we will discuss the following:
1. What is an axle pack?
2. What are three reasons to upgrade to such a kit?
3. Why buy the StopTech slotted front axle pack 937.51018 brake kit?
What is an axle pack?
This brake kit comprises specifically designed and pre-matched brake pads and rotors that are performance-focused.
What are three reasons to upgrade to such a kit?
More Consistent Braking Power:
Most factory-installed brakes are not designed to function at the limit. They are often sufficient during leisurely driving. But, when you start to push the car to its limits, it may fail to function as dependably. The reason is that they get overwhelmed when heat builds up at the wheels, such as during spirited driving or aggressive braking. You can count on the StopTech slotted front axle pack 937.51018 to deliver more consistent braking power because it has higher heat tolerance. It features high-quality brake pads that are made from superior, heat-resistant materials. It also features vented heavy-duty rotors with an OE vane design that goes a long way in helping to dissipate heat.
Shorter Braking Distances:
Braking distances make all the difference when racing or trying to beat lap times on the track. With its stock brakes, the 2005-09 Hyundai Sonata can pull to a stop from 70 mph in 163 feet. With the StopTech slotted front axle pack 937.51018, that braking distance is bound to reduce thanks to its premium brake pads and rotors significantly. These pads and rotors are made from proprietary alloys that deliver more grip and bite. As a result, they provide shorter braking distances.
Thanks to this brake kit’s more rigid and more resilient materials, it is sure to have a much lengthier service life than your OE brake pads and rotors, which will translate to cost savings on your part in the long run.
Why buy the StopTech slotted front axle pack 937.51018?
- Brake pads and rotors can’t be paired together indiscriminately because they are designed for other purposes and in various grades. Brake part manufacturers develop brake kits for different purposes, using other materials. When brake pad/rotor upgrades are incorrectly matched, they may fail to deliver the desired improvements in braking performance. The pre-selected StopTech axle pack covers the brake pad and rotor matching part for you, so you can go right ahead and install it. Its components have been carefully pre-matched for you.
- The contents of this kit are designed and produced at one of the StopTech manufacturing facilities here in the USA. These products are made in compliance with the set industry standards for quality in the brake parts and rotors.
- This kit costs just $253.49, which is quite affordable.
- It is designed to produce the lowest amounts of dust and noise.
Specifications and Features
2005 to 2009 Hyundai Sonata
2005 to 2009 Hyundai Tucson
2003 to 2008 Hyundai Tiburon
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.