3 Reasons to Upgrade to 2009-14 Hyundai Genesis Sedan Axle Pack 937.51012
Your 2009-14 Hyundai Genesis Sedan can turn in quicker lap times at the race track when equipped with StopTech slotted front axle pack 937.51012. StopTech has mastered the art of developing aftermarket brake parts for all vehicle types over the last two decades, so this brake kit is worth checking out. It is purposefully designed for this car, which means that it will fit perfectly and also that it will add value to your car’s braking system. In terms of pricing, this brake kit is just $357.89, so it is quite a bargain. We’ll discuss this more in the following article:
1. What is an axle pack?
2. What are three reasons to upgrade to such a kit?
3. Why buy the StopTech slotted front axle pack 937.51012 brake kit?
What is an axle pack?
The axle packs are premium OE upgrades produced by StopTech. They consist of heavy-duty rotors and pads that have been pre-matched to guarantee better braking performance and a perfect fit.
What are three reasons to upgrade to such a kit?
More Consistent Braking Power:
There’s no denying that Hyundai gives the Genesis Coupe great brakes at the factory, but they may not be able to withstand the intense friction and heat that comes with high-performance driving. The StopTech slotted front axle pack 937.51012, on the other hand, can take higher levels of performance. Its exclusive, high-quality materials and innovative vented brake rotors with an OE vane design have increased heat tolerance. It can better handle the higher friction levels of performance driving. And so you can count on this kit to offer you more dependable braking power.
Shorter Braking Distances:
Braking distances make all the difference when racing or trying to beat lap times on the track. With its stock brakes, the 2009-14 Hyundai Genesis Sedan can pull to a stop from 70 mph in 163 feet. With the StopTech slotted front axle pack 937.51012, that braking distance is bound to reduce thanks to its premium brake pads and rotors significantly. These pads and rotors are made from proprietary alloys that deliver more grip and bite. As a result, they provide shorter braking distances.
Thanks to this brake kit’s more solid and more resilient materials, it is sure to have a much more extensive service life than your OE brake pads and rotors, which will translate to cost savings on your part in the long run.
Why buy the StopTech slotted front axle pack 937.51012?
- The quality and usefulness of a brake pad may never be fully realized when it is incorrectly matched with a brake rotor or vice versa. With this specially assembled brake kit upgrade for the 2009-14 Hyundai Genesis Sedan, StopTech sorts that out for you by accurately matching its brake pads with its brake rotors. The kit features pre-selected brake pads and rotors.
- The contents of this kit are designed and produced at one of the StopTech manufacturing facilities here in the USA. These products are made in compliance with the set industry standards for quality in the brake parts and rotors.
- This kit costs just $357.89, which is quite affordable.
- It is designed to produce the lowest amounts of dust and noise.
Specifications and Features
2011 to 2012 Hyundai Genesis Sedan
2009 to 2014 Hyundai Genesis Sedan
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.