3 Reasons to Upgrade to 2011-16 Hyundai Elantra Axle Pack 937.51006
Enhancing the stopping power of the 2011-16 Hyundai Elantra will make it safer and easier to handle, so you will do well to get brake upgrades for your car. The StopTech slotted front axle pack 937.51006 has been specifically designed for this car, and it guarantees improved braking performance and several other benefits that we will discuss below. This brake kit will set you back just $235.12, which is competitive for a brake kit of its caliber. In this article, we will discuss the following:
1. What is an axle pack?
2. What are three reasons to upgrade to such a kit?
3. Why buy the StopTech slotted front axle pack 937.51006 brake kit?
What is an axle pack?
The axle packs are premium OE upgrades manufactured by StopTech. They consist of heavy-duty rotors and pads that have been pre-matched to guarantee improved braking performance and a perfect fit.
What are three reasons to upgrade to such a kit?
More Consistent Braking Power:
You are unlikely to encounter any problems with them during leisurely driving. But, when you start to engage in spirited or aggressive driving, you will see their inadequacies. The reason is that they get overwhelmed when heat builds up at the wheels, such as during high-speed driving or aggressive braking. You can count on the StopTech slotted front axle pack 937.51006 to deliver more dependable braking power because it has higher heat tolerance. It features high-quality brake pads that are made from superior, heat-resistant materials. It also features vented heavy-duty rotors with an OE vane design that goes a long way in helping to dissipate heat.
Shorter Braking Distances:
Braking distances make all the difference when racing or trying to beat lap times on the track. With its stock brakes, the 2011-16 Hyundai Elantra can pull to a stop from 70 mph in 163 feet. With the StopTech slotted front axle pack 937.51006, that braking distance is bound to reduce thanks to its premium brake pads and rotors significantly. These pads and rotors are made from proprietary alloys that deliver more grip and bite. As a result, they provide shorter braking distances.
The materials from which this brake kit is made are better to those of your stock brakes in both quality and strength, and so you can count on the fact that they will last longer, which will translate to cost savings on your part in the long run.
Why buy the StopTech slotted front axle pack 937.51006?
- Brake pads and rotors can’t be paired together randomly because they are designed for other purposes and in various grades. Brake part manufacturers develop brake kits for different purposes, using other materials. When brake pad/rotor upgrades are incorrectly matched, they may fail to deliver the desired improvements in braking performance. The StopTech axle packs take away the guesswork that comes with a correctly paired brake pad and brake rotor upgrades. Its components have been carefully pre-matched for you.
- The contents of this kit are designed and produced at one of the StopTech manufacturing facilities here in the USA. These products are made in compliance with the set industry standards for quality in the brake parts and rotors.
- This kit costs just $235.12, which is quite affordable.
- It is designed to produce the lowest amounts of dust and noise.
Specifications and Features
2011 to 2016 Hyundai Elantra
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.