3 Reasons to Upgrade to 2012-14 Hyundai Genesis Sedan Axle Pack 937.51007
Are you thinking about improving the performance or drivability of your 2012-14 Hyundai Genesis Sedan? Try fitting it with the StopTech slotted front axle pack 937.51007. This brake kit will change how take corners and turns with this car. It costs just $412.17, which isn’t much considering the benefits it offers. Here are the things we’ll discuss in this article:
1. What is an axle pack?
2. What are three reasons to upgrade to such a kit?
3. Why buy the StopTech slotted front axle pack 937.51007 brake kit?
What is an axle pack?
The axle packs are premium OE upgrades produced by StopTech. They consist of heavy-duty rotors and pads that have been pre-matched to ensure better braking performance and a perfect fit.
What are three reasons to upgrade to such a kit?
More Consistent Braking Power:
Most stock brakes are not designed to function at the limit. They are often satisfactory during leisurely driving. But, when you start to push the car to its limits, it may fail to function as dependably. The reason is that they get overwhelmed when heat builds up at the wheels, such as during spirited driving or aggressive braking. You can count on the StopTech slotted front axle pack 937.51007 to deliver more dependable braking power because it has higher heat tolerance. It features high-quality brake pads that are made from superior, heat-resistant materials. It also features vented heavy-duty rotors with an OE vane design that goes a long way in helping to dissipate heat.
Shorter Braking Distances:
This brake kit’s brake pads have exclusive friction formulations that achieve a more substantial bite, and as a result, you are always guaranteed of shorter braking distances with this brake kit. The more rigid materials of the premium rotors also help to slow the car down quicker. Shorter braking distances make for more engaging driving experiences and enhanced performance.
Thanks to this brake kit’s more solid and more resilient materials, it is sure to have a much longer service life than your stock brake pads and rotors, which will translate to cost savings on your part in the long run.
Why buy the StopTech slotted front axle pack 937.51007?
- The quality and usefulness of a brake pad may never be fully realized when it is inappropriately matched with a brake rotor or vice versa. With this specially put-together brake kit upgrade for the 2012-14 Hyundai Genesis Sedan, StopTech sorts that out for you by accurately matching its brake pads with its brake rotors. The kit features pre-selected brake pads and rotors.
- The contents of this kit are designed and produced at one of the StopTech manufacturing facilities here in the USA. These products are made in compliance with the set industry standards for quality in the brake parts and rotors.
- This kit costs just $412.17, which is quite affordable.
- It is designed to produce the lowest amounts of dust and noise.
Specifications and Features
2012 Hyundai Genesis Sedan V8 4.6L
2012 to 2014 Hyundai Genesis Sedan V8 5.0L
2012 to 2014 Hyundai Genesis Sedan
2011 Hyundai Equus
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.