3 Reasons to Upgrade to 2013-16 Hyundai Veloster Axle Pack 937.51033
Are the brakes of your 2013-16 Hyundai Veloster deteriorating too quickly? If so, you would do well to get the StopTech slotted front axle pack 937.51033 for your car. This premium OE brake upgrade offers a lengthier service life, quieter, more consistent braking, and several other benefits that we’ll discuss in this article. You can get this brake kit for just $273.69. Below, we will discuss the following:
1. What is an axle pack?
2. What are three reasons to upgrade to such a kit?
3. Why buy the StopTech slotted front axle pack 937.51033 brake kit?
What is an axle pack?
The axle packs are premium OE upgrades manufactured by StopTech. They consist of premium rotors and pads that have been pre-matched to ensure enhanced braking performance and a perfect fit.
What are three reasons to upgrade to such a kit?
More Consistent Braking Power:
There’s no denying that Hyundai gives the Genesis Coupe great brakes at the factory, but they may not be able to tolerate the intense friction and heat that comes with high-performance driving. The StopTech slotted front axle pack 937.51033, on the other hand, can take higher levels of performance. Its exclusive, high-quality materials and innovative vented brake rotors with an OE vane design have increased heat tolerance. It can better handle the higher friction levels of performance driving. And so you can count on this kit to offer you more consistent braking power.
Shorter Braking Distances:
This brake kit also ensures shorter braking distances because its grippier brake pads deliver a firmer bite. The more rigid materials of the premium rotors also help to slow the car down quicker. Shorter braking distances make for more exhilarating driving experiences and enhanced performance.
You won’t have to replace this brake kit as often as you would your stock brakes because it won’t wear out as quickly. This brake kit’s premium rotors have an electro-statically applied finish. They can withstand up to 400 hours of exposure to saltwater without rusting, thanks to this finish. Also worth noting is that this kit’s brake pads and rotors both utilize wear-resistant materials that resist cracking in high friction or high heat situations.
Why buy the StopTech slotted front axle pack 937.51033?
- It is essential for brake pad upgrades to be appropriately matched to brake rotor upgrades because brake pads and rotors are not made alike. Brake part manufacturers develop brake kits for different purposes, using other materials. When brake pad/rotor upgrades are mismatched, they may fail to deliver the anticipated improvements in braking performance. The pre-matched StopTech axle pack covers the brake pad and rotor matching part for you, so you can go right ahead and install it. Its components have been carefully pre-matched for you.
- The StopTech slotted front axle pack 937.51033 brake kit is developed in the USA, so you are assured of high-quality standards in the pads and rotors' production processes.
- This kit costs just $273.69, which is quite affordable.
- It is designed to produce the lowest amounts of dust and noise.
Specifications and Features
Relevant part numbers
2013 to 2016 Hyundai Veloster
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.