3 Reasons to Upgrade to 2015-16 Hyundai Genesis Sedan Axle Pack 937.51035
Are the brakes of your 2015-16 Hyundai Genesis Sedan deteriorating too quickly? If so, you would do well to get the StopTech slotted front axle pack 937.51035 for your car. This premium OE brake upgrade offers a longer service life, quieter, more consistent braking, and several other benefits that we’ll discuss in this article. You can get this brake kit for just $408.18. Below, we will discuss the following:
1. What is an axle pack?
2. What are three reasons to upgrade to such a kit?
3. Why buy the StopTech slotted front axle pack 937.51035 brake kit?
What is an axle pack?
This brake kit comprises specially designed and pre-matched brake pads and rotors that are performance-focused.
What are three reasons to upgrade to such a kit?
More Consistent Braking Power:
There’s no denying that Hyundai gives the Genesis Coupe great brakes at the factory, but they may not be able to tolerate the intense friction and heat that comes with high-performance driving. The StopTech slotted front axle pack 937.51035, on the other hand, can take higher levels of performance. Its exclusive, high-grade materials and innovative vented brake rotors with an OE vane design have increased heat tolerance. It can better withstand the higher friction levels of performance driving. And so you can count on this kit to offer you more dependable braking power.
Shorter Braking Distances:
This brake kit’s brake pads have exclusive friction formulations that achieve a more substantial bite, and as a result, you are always assured of shorter braking distances with this brake kit. The more significant materials of the premium rotors also help to slow the car down quicker. Shorter braking distances make for more exhilarating driving experiences and improved performance.
With this kit, you will go for longer without having to do any brake part replacements. This brake kit’s premium rotors have an electro-statically applied finish. They can withstand up to 400 hours of exposure to saltwater without rusting, thanks to this finish. Also worth noting is that this kit’s brake pads and rotors both utilize wear-resistant materials that resist cracking in high friction or high heat situations.
Why buy the StopTech slotted front axle pack 937.51035?
- The quality and effectiveness of a brake pad may never be fully realized when it is inappropriately matched with a brake rotor or vice versa. With this specially assembled brake kit upgrade for the 2015-16 Hyundai Genesis Sedan, StopTech sorts that out for you by accurately matching its brake pads with its brake rotors. The kit features pre-matched brake pads and rotors.
- The contents of this kit are designed and produced at one of the StopTech manufacturing facilities here in the USA. These products are made in compliance with the set industry standards for quality in the brake parts and rotors.
- This kit costs just $408.18, which is quite affordable.
- It is designed to produce the lowest amounts of dust and noise.
Specifications and Features
2015 Hyundai Genesis Sedan
2015 to 2016 Hyundai Genesis Sedan
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.