3 Reasons to Upgrade to 2015-16 Hyundai Genesis Sedan Axle Pack 937.51038
Improving the braking power of the 2015-16 Hyundai Genesis Sedan will make it safer and easier to handle, so you will do well to get brake upgrades for your car. The StopTech slotted front axle pack 937.51038 has been purposefully designed for this car, and it guarantees improved braking capability and several other benefits that we will discuss below. Even better is the fact that you can buy this brake kit for just $489.54. In this article, we will discuss the following:
1. What is an axle pack?
2. What are three reasons to upgrade to such a kit?
3. Why buy the StopTech slotted front axle pack 937.51038 brake kit?
What is an axle pack?
The axle packs are premium OE upgrades manufactured by StopTech. They consist of high-quality rotors and pads that have been pre-matched to guarantee enhanced braking performance and a perfect fit.
What are three reasons to upgrade to such a kit?
More Consistent Braking Power:
You are unlikely to encounter any problems with them during moderate driving. But, when you start to engage in spirited or aggressive driving, you will see their insufficiencies. The reason is that they get overwhelmed when heat builds up at the wheels, such as during spirited driving or aggressive braking. You can count on the StopTech slotted front axle pack 937.51038 to deliver more consistent braking power because it has higher heat tolerance. It features high-quality brake pads that are made from superior, heat-resistant materials. It also features vented heavy-duty rotors with an OE vane design that goes a long way in helping to dissipate heat.
Shorter Braking Distances:
Braking distances make all the difference when racing or trying to beat lap times on the track. With its stock brakes, the 2015-16 Hyundai Genesis Sedan can pull to a stop from 70 mph in 163 feet. With the StopTech slotted front axle pack 937.51038, that braking distance is bound to reduce thanks to its premium brake pads and rotors significantly. These pads and rotors are made from proprietary alloys that deliver more grip and bite. As a result, they provide shorter braking distances.
Thanks to this brake kit’s more rigid and more resilient materials, it is sure to have a much longer service life than your OE brake pads and rotors, which will translate to cost savings on your part in the long run.
Why buy the StopTech slotted front axle pack 937.51038?
- It is critical for brake pad upgrades to be accurately matched to brake rotor upgrades because brake pads and rotors are not made alike. Brake part manufacturers develop brake kits for different purposes, using other materials. When brake pad/rotor upgrades are mismatched, they may fail to deliver the anticipated improvements in braking performance. The pre-matched StopTech axle pack covers the brake pad and rotor matching part for you, so you can go right ahead and install it. Its components have been carefully pre-matched for you.
- The StopTech slotted front axle pack 937.51038 brake kit is produced in the USA, so you are assured of high-quality standards in the pads and rotors' production processes.
- This kit costs just $489.54, which is quite affordable.
- It is designed to produce the lowest amounts of dust and noise.
Specifications and Features
2015 to 2016 Hyundai Genesis Sedan
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.