3 Reasons to Upgrade to 2017 Hyundai Elantra Axle Pack 937.51043
Your 2017 Hyundai Elantra can turn in quicker lap times at the race track when equipped with StopTech slotted front axle pack 937.51043. With over two decades worth of experience in the manufacture of aftermarket brake system products, StopTech is an authority in this field. It is specifically designed for this car, which means that it will fit just right and also that it will add value to your car’s braking system. In terms of pricing, this brake kit is just $243.23, so it is quite a bargain. We’ll discuss this more in the following article:
1. What is an axle pack?
2. What are three reasons to upgrade to such a kit?
3. Why buy the StopTech slotted front axle pack 937.51043 brake kit?
What is an axle pack?
This brake kit comprises specifically designed and pre-selected brake pads and rotors that are performance-focused.
What are three reasons to upgrade to such a kit?
More Consistent Braking Power:
When braking from highway speeds, your stock brakes may exhibit some inconsistency in braking performance. The proprietary materials of this kit can master higher levels of heat and friction. For example, StopTech's rotors contain higher carbon concentrations. Therefore, you can count on them to resist cracking when heat builds up considerably. So, you will be more confident of your car’s ability to pull to a stop from high speed with this brake kit.
Shorter Braking Distances:
This brake kit’s brake pads have proprietary friction formulations that achieve a more substantial bite, and as a result, you are always guaranteed of shorter braking distances with this brake kit. The more resilient materials of the premium rotors also help to slow the car down quicker. Shorter braking distances make for more exciting driving experiences and improved performance.
You won’t have to replace this brake kit as often as you would your stock brakes because it won’t wear out as quickly. This brake kit’s premium rotors have an electro-statically applied finish. They can withstand up to 400 hours of exposure to saltwater without rusting, thanks to this finish. Also worth noting is that this kit’s brake pads and rotors both utilize wear-resistant materials that resist cracking in high friction or high heat situations.
Why buy the StopTech slotted front axle pack 937.51043?
- Brake pads and rotors can’t be paired together indiscriminately because they are designed for other purposes and in various grades. Brake part manufacturers develop brake kits for different purposes, using other materials. When brake pad/rotor upgrades are incorrectly matched, they may fail to deliver the desired improvements in braking performance. The pre-matched StopTech axle pack covers the brake pad and rotor matching part for you, so you can go right ahead and install it. Its components have been carefully pre-matched for you.
- You can trust the StopTech slotted front axle pack 937.51043 brake kit because it is manufactured in the USA by highly certified professionals and production facilities that adhere to industry-established quality standards.
- This kit costs just $243.23, which is quite affordable.
- It is designed to produce the lowest amounts of dust and noise.
Specifications and Features
2017 Hyundai Elantra
2015 to 2017 Hyundai Veloster
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.