3 Reasons to Upgrade to 2005 Hyundai Sonata Axle Pack 938.51517
Are the brakes of your 2005 Hyundai Sonata deteriorating too quickly? If so, you would do well to get the StopTech drilled and slotted rear axle pack 938.51517 for your car. This premium OE brake upgrade offers a lengthier service life, quieter, more dependable braking, and several other benefits that we’ll discuss in this article. You can get this brake kit for just $249.81. Below, we will discuss the following:
1. What is an axle pack?
2. What are three reasons to upgrade to such a kit?
3. Why buy the StopTech drilled and slotted rear axle pack 938.51517 brake kit?
What is an axle pack?
This brake kit comprises specifically designed and pre-selected brake pads and rotors that are performance-focused.
What are three reasons to upgrade to such a kit?
More Consistent Braking Power:
Your 2005 Hyundai Sonata has serious performance potential, but it may not be advisable to thoroughly explore the car’s performance capabilities with your stock brakes. Undoubtedly, this car’s factory brakes are good, but they may not be able to deliver reliable braking power during high-performance driving because they are not for that. The StopTech drilled and slotted rear axle pack 938.51517, on the other hand, can withstand higher levels of performance. Its exclusive, premium materials and innovative vented brake rotors with an OE vane design have increased heat tolerance. It can better withstand the higher friction levels of performance driving. And so you can count on this kit to offer you more dependable braking power.
Shorter Braking Distances:
This brake kit’s brake pads have proprietary friction formulations that achieve a more substantial bite, and as a result, you are always guaranteed of shorter braking distances with this brake kit. The more rigid materials of the premium rotors also help to slow the car down quicker. Shorter braking distances make for more engaging driving experiences and improved performance.
Thanks to this brake kit’s more rigid and more resilient materials, it is sure to have a much longer service life than your factory brake pads and rotors, which will translate to cost savings on your part in the long run.
Why buy the StopTech drilled and slotted rear axle pack 938.51517?
- The quality and effectiveness of a brake pad may never be fully realized when it is inappropriately matched with a brake rotor or vice versa. With this specially put-together brake kit upgrade for the 2005 Hyundai Sonata, StopTech sorts that out for you by accurately matching its brake pads with its brake rotors. The kit features pre-matched brake pads and rotors.
- The contents of this kit are designed and produced at one of the StopTech manufacturing facilities here in the USA. These products are made in compliance with the set industry standards for quality in the brake parts and rotors.
- This kit costs just $249.81, which is quite affordable.
- It is designed to produce the lowest amounts of dust and noise.
Specifications and Features
Feature:drilled and slotted
2005 Hyundai Sonata
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.