3 Reasons to Upgrade to 2008-09 Hyundai Sonata Axle Pack 938.51503
Are the brakes of your 2008-09 Hyundai Sonata wearing out too quickly? If so, you would do well to get the StopTech drilled and slotted rear axle pack 938.51503 for your car. This premium OE brake upgrade offers a lengthier service life, quieter, more dependable braking, and several other benefits that we’ll discuss in this article. You can get this brake kit for just $256.26. Below, we will discuss the following:
1. What is an axle pack?
2. What are three reasons to upgrade to such a kit?
3. Why buy the StopTech drilled and slotted rear axle pack 938.51503 brake kit?
What is an axle pack?
This brake kit comprises purposefully designed and pre-selected brake pads and rotors that are performance-focused.
What are three reasons to upgrade to such a kit?
More Consistent Braking Power:
You are unlikely to encounter any problems with them during moderate driving. But, when you start to engage in spirited or aggressive driving, you will see their insufficiencies. The reason is that they get overwhelmed when heat builds up at the wheels, such as during spirited driving or aggressive braking. You can count on the StopTech drilled and slotted rear axle pack 938.51503 to deliver more reliable braking power because it has higher heat tolerance. It features high-quality brake pads that are made from superior, heat-resistant materials. It also features vented heavy-duty rotors with an OE vane design that goes a long way in helping to eliminate heat.
Shorter Braking Distances:
Braking distances make all the difference when racing or trying to beat lap times on the track. With its stock brakes, the 2008-09 Hyundai Sonata can pull to a stop from 70 mph in 163 feet. With the StopTech drilled and slotted rear axle pack 938.51503, that braking distance is bound to reduce thanks to its premium brake pads and rotors significantly. These pads and rotors are made from proprietary alloys that deliver more grip and bite. As a result, they provide shorter braking distances.
The materials from which this brake kit is made are superior to those of your factory brakes in both quality and strength, and so you can count on the fact that they will last longer, which will translate to cost savings on your part in the long run.
Why buy the StopTech drilled and slotted rear axle pack 938.51503?
- The quality and usefulness of a brake pad may never be fully realized when it is incorrectly matched with a brake rotor or vice versa. With this purposely put-together brake kit upgrade for the 2008-09 Hyundai Sonata, StopTech sorts that out for you by perfectly matching its brake pads with its brake rotors. The kit features pre-selected brake pads and rotors.
- The contents of this kit are designed and produced at one of the StopTech manufacturing facilities here in the USA. These products are made in compliance with the set industry standards for quality in the brake parts and rotors.
- This kit costs just $256.26, which is quite affordable.
- It is designed to produce the lowest amounts of dust and noise.
Specifications and Features
Feature:drilled and slotted
2008 to 2009 Hyundai Sonata
2009 to 2011 Hyundai Azera
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.