3 Reasons to Upgrade to 2010-16 Hyundai Genesis Sedan Axle Pack 938.51513
Are you thinking about upgrading the performance or drivability of your 2010-16 Hyundai Genesis Sedan? Try fitting it with the StopTech drilled and slotted rear axle pack 938.51513. You will be astonished at how much this brake kit can impact your car’s driving character. It costs just $322.51, which isn’t much considering the benefits it offers. Here are the things we’ll discuss in this article:
1. What is an axle pack?
2. What are three reasons to upgrade to such a kit?
3. Why buy the StopTech drilled and slotted rear axle pack 938.51513 brake kit?
What is an axle pack?
The axle packs are premium OE upgrades manufactured by StopTech. They consist of premium rotors and pads that have been pre-selected to ensure improved braking performance and a perfect fit.
What are three reasons to upgrade to such a kit?
More Consistent Braking Power:
At times, your stock brake system may suffer from brake fade when heat builds up significantly because of braking friction, e.g. when you are driving spiritedly or when braking from high speeds. This can be remedied by installing the StopTech drilled and slotted rear axle pack 938.51513 because it offers higher fade resistance and higher heat tolerance. It is made from high-grade materials with higher heat and friction thresholds. It also provides an increased braking surface area thanks to its larger pads and rotors. So, you will be more assured of your car’s ability to pull to a stop from high speed with this brake kit.
Shorter Braking Distances:
This brake kit’s brake pads have unique friction formulations that achieve a more substantial bite, and as a result, you are always guaranteed of shorter braking distances with this brake kit. The more robust materials of the premium rotors also help to slow the car down quicker. Shorter braking distances make for more exhilarating driving experiences and enhanced performance.
Thanks to this brake kit’s more solid and more resilient materials, it is sure to have a much lengthier service life than your factory brake pads and rotors, which will translate to cost savings on your part in the long run.
Why buy the StopTech drilled and slotted rear axle pack 938.51513?
- The quality and usefulness of a brake pad may never be fully realized when it is incorrectly matched with a brake rotor or vice versa. With this specially assembled brake kit upgrade for the 2010-16 Hyundai Genesis Sedan, StopTech sorts that out for you by perfectly matching its brake pads with its brake rotors. The kit features pre-selected brake pads and rotors.
- You can trust the StopTech drilled and slotted rear axle pack 938.51513 brake kit because it is fashioned in the USA by highly trained professionals and production facilities that adhere to industry-established quality standards.
- This kit costs just $322.51, which is quite affordable.
- It is designed to produce the lowest amounts of dust and noise.
Specifications and Features
Feature: Drilled and slotted
2010 to 2016 hyundai genesis sedan
Relevant part numbers
2010 to 2011 Hyundai Genesis Sedan
2010 to 2011 Hyundai Genesis Sedan V8 4.6L
2012 to 2014 Hyundai Genesis Sedan V8 5.0L
2010 to 2016 Hyundai Genesis Sedan
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.