3 Reasons to Upgrade to 2007-09 Hyundai Elantra Axle Pack 938.51505
Want to squeeze more performance out of your 2007-09 Hyundai Elantra? Try fitting it with the StopTech drilled and slotted rear axle pack 938.51505. You will be astonished at how much this brake kit can impact your car’s driving character. It costs just $216.16, which isn’t much considering the benefits it offers. Here are the things we’ll discuss in this article:
1. What is an axle pack?
2. What are three reasons to upgrade to such a kit?
3. Why buy the StopTech drilled and slotted rear axle pack 938.51505 brake kit?
What is an axle pack?
The axle packs are premium OE upgrades produced by StopTech. They consist of high-quality rotors and pads that have been pre-selected to ensure improved braking performance and a perfect fit.
What are three reasons to upgrade to such a kit?
More Consistent Braking Power:
Most stock brakes are not designed to function at the limit. They are often sufficient during moderate driving. But, when you start to push the car to its limits, it may fail to function as dependably. The reason is that they get overwhelmed when heat builds up at the wheels, such as during high-speed driving or aggressive braking. You can count on the StopTech drilled and slotted rear axle pack 938.51505 to deliver more consistent braking power because it has higher heat tolerance. It features high-quality brake pads that are made from superior, heat-resistant materials. It also features vented heavy-duty rotors with an OE vane design that goes a long way in helping to eliminate heat.
Shorter Braking Distances:
Braking distances make all the difference when racing or trying to beat lap times on the track. With its stock brakes, the 2007-09 Hyundai Elantra can pull to a stop from 70 mph in 163 feet. With the StopTech drilled and slotted rear axle pack 938.51505, that braking distance is bound to reduce thanks to its premium brake pads and rotors significantly. These pads and rotors are made from proprietary alloys that deliver more grip and bite. As a result, they provide shorter braking distances.
You won’t have to replace this brake kit as often as you would your stock brakes because it won’t wear out as quickly. This brake kit’s premium rotors have an electro-statically applied finish. They can withstand up to 400 hours of exposure to saltwater without rusting, thanks to this finish. Also worth noting is that this kit’s brake pads and rotors both utilize wear-resistant materials that resist cracking in high friction or high heat situations.
Why buy the StopTech drilled and slotted rear axle pack 938.51505?
- The quality and effectiveness of a brake pad may never be fully realized when it is inappropriately matched with a brake rotor or vice versa. With this purposely put-together brake kit upgrade for the 2007-09 Hyundai Elantra, StopTech sorts that out for you by perfectly matching its brake pads with its brake rotors. The kit features pre-matched brake pads and rotors.
- The StopTech drilled and slotted rear axle pack 938.51505 brake kit is developed in the USA, so you are assured of high-quality standards in the pads and rotors' production processes.
- This kit costs just $216.16, which is quite affordable.
- It is designed to produce the lowest amounts of dust and noise.
Specifications and Features
Feature: drilled and slotted
2007 to 2009 Hyundai Elantra
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.