3 Reasons to Upgrade to 2009-12 Hyundai Elantra Axle Pack 939.51506
Are the brakes of your 2009-12 Hyundai Elantra deteriorating too quickly? If so, you would do well to get the StopTech drilled rear axle pack 939.51506 for your car. This premium OE brake upgrade offers a lengthier service life, quieter, more dependable braking, and several other benefits that we’ll discuss in this article. You can get this brake kit for just $190.58. Below, we will discuss the following:
1. What is an axle pack?
2. What are three reasons to upgrade to such a kit?
3. Why buy the StopTech drilled rear axle pack 939.51506 brake kit?
What is an axle pack?
The axle packs are premium OE upgrades developed by StopTech. They consist of heavy-duty rotors and pads that have been pre-selected to ensure enhanced braking performance and a perfect fit.
What are three reasons to upgrade to such a kit?
More Consistent Braking Power:
You are unlikely to encounter any problems with them during leisurely driving. But, when you start to engage in spirited or aggressive driving, you will see their inadequacies. The reason is that they get overwhelmed when heat builds up at the wheels, such as during high-speed driving or aggressive braking. You can count on the StopTech drilled rear axle pack 939.51506 to deliver more consistent braking power because it has higher heat tolerance. It features high-quality brake pads that are made from superior, heat-resistant materials. It also features vented heavy-duty rotors with an OE vane design that goes a long way in helping to eliminate heat.
Shorter Braking Distances:
Braking distances make all the difference when racing or trying to beat lap times on the track. With its stock brakes, the 2009-12 Hyundai Elantra can pull to a stop from 70 mph in 163 feet. With the StopTech drilled rear axle pack 939.51506, that braking distance is bound to reduce thanks to its premium brake pads and rotors significantly. These pads and rotors are made from proprietary alloys that deliver more grip and bite. As a result, they provide shorter braking distances.
The materials from which this brake kit is made are better to those of your factory brakes in both quality and strength, and so you can count on the fact that they will last longer, which will translate to cost savings on your part in the long run.
Why buy the StopTech drilled rear axle pack 939.51506?
- The quality and usefulness of a brake pad may never be fully realized when it is incorrectly matched with a brake rotor or vice versa. With this specially assembled brake kit upgrade for the 2009-12 Hyundai Elantra, StopTech sorts that out for you by perfectly matching its brake pads with its brake rotors. The kit features pre-selected brake pads and rotors.
- You can trust the StopTech drilled rear axle pack 939.51506 brake kit because it is fashioned in the USA by highly trained professionals and production facilities that adhere to industry-established quality standards.
- This kit costs just $190.58, which is quite affordable.
- It is designed to produce the lowest amounts of dust and noise.
Specifications and Features
2009 to 2012 Hyundai Elantra
2010 to 2015 Hyundai Tucson
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.