3 Reasons to Upgrade to 1997-06 Hyundai Elantra Axle Pack 937.51504
Are you thinking about upgrading the performance or drivability of your 1997-06 Hyundai Elantra? Try fitting it with the StopTech slotted rear axle pack 937.51504. You will be astonished at how much this brake kit can change your car’s driving character. It costs just $157.63, which isn’t much considering the benefits it offers. Here are the things we’ll discuss in this article:
1. What is an axle pack?
2. What are three reasons to upgrade to such a kit?
3. Why buy the StopTech slotted rear axle pack 937.51504 brake kit?
What is an axle pack?
This brake kit comprises purposefully designed and pre-selected brake pads and rotors that are performance-focused.
What are three reasons to upgrade to such a kit?
More Consistent Braking Power:
Sometimes, your stock brake system may exhibit brake fade when heat builds up substantially because of braking friction, e.g. when you are driving aggressively or when braking from high speeds. The exclusive materials of this kit can master higher levels of heat and friction. For example, StopTech's rotors contain higher carbon concentrations. Therefore, you can count on them to resist cracking when heat builds up considerably. So, you will be more assured of your car’s ability to pull to a stop from high speed with this brake kit.
Shorter Braking Distances:
Braking distances make all the difference when racing or trying to beat lap times on the track. With its stock brakes, the 1997-06 Hyundai Elantra can pull to a stop from 70 mph in 163 feet. With the StopTech slotted rear axle pack 937.51504, that braking distance is bound to reduce thanks to its premium brake pads and rotors significantly. These pads and rotors are made from proprietary alloys that deliver more grip and bite. As a result, they provide shorter braking distances.
You won’t have to replace this brake kit as often as you would your stock brakes because it won’t wear out as quickly. This brake kit’s premium rotors have an electro-statically applied finish. They can withstand up to 400 hours of exposure to saltwater without rusting, thanks to this finish. Also worth noting is that this kit’s brake pads and rotors both utilize wear-resistant materials that resist cracking in high friction or high heat situations.
Why buy the StopTech slotted rear axle pack 937.51504?
- The quality and usefulness of a brake pad may never be fully realized when it is inappropriately matched with a brake rotor or vice versa. With this purposely put-together brake kit upgrade for the 1997-06 Hyundai Elantra, StopTech sorts that out for you by perfectly matching its brake pads with its brake rotors. The kit features pre-matched brake pads and rotors.
- The StopTech slotted rear axle pack 937.51504 brake kit is produced in the USA, so you are assured of high-quality standards in the pads and rotors' production processes.
- This kit costs just $157.63, which is quite affordable.
- It is designed to produce the lowest amounts of dust and noise.
Specifications and Features
1997 to 2006 Hyundai Elantra
1997 to 2001 Hyundai Tiburon
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.