3 Reasons to Upgrade to 2005-08 Hyundai Sonata Axle Pack 937.51518
Are the brakes of your 2005-08 Hyundai Sonata deteriorating too quickly? If so, you would do well to get the StopTech slotted rear axle pack 937.51518 for your car. This premium OE brake upgrade offers a longer service life, quieter, more dependable braking, and several other benefits that we’ll discuss in this article. You can get this brake kit for just $232.07. Below, we will discuss the following:
1. What is an axle pack?
2. What are three reasons to upgrade to such a kit?
3. Why buy the StopTech slotted rear axle pack 937.51518 brake kit?
What is an axle pack?
The axle packs are premium OE upgrades developed by StopTech. They consist of high-quality rotors and pads that have been pre-matched to ensure enhanced braking performance and a perfect fit.
What are three reasons to upgrade to such a kit?
More Consistent Braking Power:
When braking from highway speeds, your stock brakes may exhibit some inconsistency in braking performance. This can be resolved by installing the StopTech slotted rear axle pack 937.51518 because it offers higher fade resistance and higher heat tolerance. It is made from premium materials with higher heat and friction limits. It also provides an increased braking surface area thanks to its larger pads and rotors. So, you will be more assured of your car’s ability to pull to a stop from high speed with this brake kit.
Shorter Braking Distances:
Braking distances make all the difference when racing or trying to beat lap times on the track. With its stock brakes, the 2005-08 Hyundai Sonata can pull to a stop from 70 mph in 163 feet. With the StopTech slotted rear axle pack 937.51518, that braking distance is bound to reduce thanks to its premium brake pads and rotors significantly. These pads and rotors are made from proprietary alloys that deliver more grip and bite. As a result, they provide shorter braking distances.
Thanks to this brake kit’s more rigid and more resilient materials, it is sure to have a much more extensive service life than your stock brake pads and rotors, which will translate to cost savings on your part in the long run.
Why buy the StopTech slotted rear axle pack 937.51518?
- Brake pads and rotors can’t be paired together indiscriminately because they are designed for other purposes and in various grades. Brake part manufacturers develop brake kits for different purposes, using other materials. When brake pad/rotor upgrades are mismatched, they may fail to deliver the anticipated improvements in braking performance. The StopTech axle packs take away the guesswork that comes with a correctly paired brake pad and brake rotor upgrades. Its components have been carefully pre-matched for you.
- You can trust the StopTech slotted rear axle pack 937.51518 brake kit because it is manufactured in the USA by highly trained professionals and production facilities that adhere to industry-established quality standards.
- This kit costs just $232.07, which is quite affordable.
- It is designed to produce the lowest amounts of dust and noise.
Specifications and Features
2005 to 2008 Hyundai Sonata
2005 to 2009 Hyundai Tucson
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.