3 Reasons to Upgrade to 2007-09 Hyundai Elantra Axle Pack 937.51505
Want to draw more performance out of your 2007-09 Hyundai Elantra? Try fitting it with the StopTech slotted rear axle pack 937.51505. This brake kit will change how take corners and turns with this car. It costs just $184.19, which isn’t much considering the benefits it offers. Here are the things we’ll discuss in this article:
1. What is an axle pack?
2. What are three reasons to upgrade to such a kit?
3. Why buy the StopTech slotted rear axle pack 937.51505 brake kit?
What is an axle pack?
The axle packs are premium OE upgrades manufactured by StopTech. They consist of premium rotors and pads that have been pre-selected to ensure enhanced braking performance and a perfect fit.
What are three reasons to upgrade to such a kit?
More Consistent Braking Power:
Your 2007-09 Hyundai Elantra has serious performance potential, but it may not be wise to thoroughly test the car’s performance capabilities with your stock brakes. Undoubtedly, this car’s stock brakes are good, but they may not be able to deliver reliable braking capability during high-performance driving because they are not for that. The StopTech slotted rear axle pack 937.51505, on the other hand, can take higher levels of performance. Its exclusive, high-quality materials and innovative vented brake rotors with an OE vane design have increased heat tolerance. It can better handle the higher friction levels of performance driving. And so you can count on this kit to offer you more reliable braking power.
Shorter Braking Distances:
This brake kit’s brake pads have unique friction formulations that achieve a more substantial bite, and as a result, you are always guaranteed of shorter braking distances with this brake kit. The more significant materials of the premium rotors also help to slow the car down quicker. Shorter braking distances make for more engaging driving experiences and improved performance.
You won’t have to replace this brake kit as often as you would your stock brakes because it won’t wear out as quickly. This brake kit’s premium rotors have an electro-statically applied finish. They can withstand up to 400 hours of exposure to saltwater without rusting, thanks to this finish. Also worth noting is that this kit’s brake pads and rotors both utilize wear-resistant materials that resist cracking in high friction or high heat situations.
Why buy the StopTech slotted rear axle pack 937.51505?
- It is essential for brake pad upgrades to be correctly matched to brake rotor upgrades because brake pads and rotors are not made alike. Brake part manufacturers develop brake kits for different purposes, using other materials. When brake pad/rotor upgrades are incorrectly matched, they may fail to deliver the desired improvements in braking performance. The StopTech axle packs take away the guesswork that comes with a correctly paired brake pad and brake rotor upgrades. Its components have been carefully pre-matched for you.
- The StopTech slotted rear axle pack 937.51505 brake kit is produced in the USA, so you are assured of high-quality standards in the pads and rotors' production processes.
- This kit costs just $184.19, which is quite affordable.
- It is designed to produce the lowest amounts of dust and noise.
Specifications and Features
2007 to 2009 Hyundai Elantra
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.