3 Reasons to Upgrade to 2009 Hyundai Genesis Sedan Axle Pack 937.51512
The stock brakes of your 2009 Hyundai Genesis Sedan may be functioning perfectly during regular, everyday driving, but can you trust them to hold their ground when you are driving at the limit? A good-quality brake upgrade will add value to your car. StopTech fashioned its slotted rear axle pack 937.51512, specifically for this car to achieve a higher level of braking performance. This brake kit will set you back just $274.76, which is competitive for a brake kit of its caliber. In this article, we will discuss the following:
1. What is an axle pack?
2. What are three reasons to upgrade to such a kit?
3. Why buy the StopTech slotted rear axle pack 937.51512 brake kit?
What is an axle pack?
This brake kit comprises specially designed and pre-selected brake pads and rotors that are performance-focused.
What are three reasons to upgrade to such a kit?
More Consistent Braking Power:
Your 2009 Hyundai Genesis Sedan has serious performance potential, but it may not be advisable to thoroughly test the car’s performance capabilities with your factory brakes. Undoubtedly, this car’s OE brakes are sufficient, but they may not be able to deliver reliable braking capability during high-performance driving because they are not for that. The StopTech slotted rear axle pack 937.51512, on the other hand, can control higher levels of performance. Its exclusive, high-quality materials and innovative vented brake rotors with an OE vane design have increased heat tolerance. It can better withstand the higher friction levels of performance driving. And so you can count on this kit to offer you more dependable braking power.
Shorter Braking Distances:
This brake kit also guarantees shorter braking distances because its grippier brake pads deliver a firmer bite. The more resilient materials of the premium rotors also help to slow the car down quicker. Shorter braking distances make for more exciting driving experiences and improved performance.
You won’t have to replace this brake kit as often as you would your stock brakes because it won’t wear out as quickly. This brake kit’s premium rotors have an electro-statically applied finish. They can withstand up to 400 hours of exposure to saltwater without rusting, thanks to this finish. Also worth noting is that this kit’s brake pads and rotors both utilize wear-resistant materials that resist cracking in high friction or high heat situations.
Why buy the StopTech slotted rear axle pack 937.51512?
- It is critical for brake pad upgrades to be correctly matched to brake rotor upgrades because brake pads and rotors are not made alike. Brake part manufacturers develop brake kits for different purposes, using other materials. When brake pad/rotor upgrades are incorrectly matched, they may fail to deliver the desired improvements in braking performance. The StopTech axle packs take away the guesswork that comes with a correctly paired brake pad and brake rotor upgrades. Its components have been carefully pre-matched for you.
- The StopTech slotted rear axle pack 937.51512 brake kit is produced in the USA, so you are assured of high-quality standards in the pads and rotors' production processes.
- This kit costs just $274.76, which is quite affordable.
- It is designed to produce the lowest amounts of dust and noise.
Specifications and Features
2009 hyundai genesis sedan
Relevant part numbers
2009 Hyundai Genesis Sedan
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.