3 Reasons to Upgrade to 2010 Hyundai Genesis Sedan Axle Pack 937.51533
Your 2010 Hyundai Genesis Sedan can turn in faster lap times at the race track when equipped with StopTech slotted rear axle pack 937.51533. With over two decades worth of experience in the manufacture of aftermarket brake system products, StopTech is an authority in this field. It is specifically designed for this car, which means that it will fit just right and also that it will add value to your car’s braking system. In terms of pricing, this brake kit is just $271.39, so it is quite a bargain. We’ll discuss this more in the following article:
1. What is an axle pack?
2. What are three reasons to upgrade to such a kit?
3. Why buy the StopTech slotted rear axle pack 937.51533 brake kit?
What is an axle pack?
This brake kit comprises specially designed and pre-matched brake pads and rotors that are performance-focused.
What are three reasons to upgrade to such a kit?
More Consistent Braking Power:
Sometimes, your stock brake system may exhibit brake fade when heat builds up significantly because of braking friction, e.g. when you are driving aggressively or when braking from high speeds. The exclusive materials of this kit can withstand higher levels of heat and friction. For example, StopTech's rotors contain higher carbon concentrations. Therefore, you can count on them to resist cracking when heat builds up considerably. So, you will be more assured of your car’s ability to pull to a stop from high speed with this brake kit.
Shorter Braking Distances:
This brake kit also guarantees shorter braking distances because its grippier brake pads deliver a firmer bite. The more significant materials of the premium rotors also help to slow the car down quicker. Shorter braking distances make for more exhilarating driving experiences and improved performance.
The materials from which this brake kit is made are better to those of your factory brakes in both quality and strength, and so you can count on the fact that they will last longer, which will translate to cost savings on your part in the long run.
Why buy the StopTech slotted rear axle pack 937.51533?
- The quality and usefulness of a brake pad may never be fully realized when it is incorrectly matched with a brake rotor or vice versa. With this purposely put-together brake kit upgrade for the 2010 Hyundai Genesis Sedan, StopTech sorts that out for you by accurately matching its brake pads with its brake rotors. The kit features pre-selected brake pads and rotors.
- The contents of this kit are designed and produced at one of the StopTech manufacturing facilities here in the USA. These products are made in compliance with the set industry standards for quality in the brake parts and rotors.
- This kit costs just $271.39, which is quite affordable.
- It is designed to produce the lowest amounts of dust and noise.
Specifications and Features
2010 hyundai genesis sedan
Relevant part numbers
2010 Hyundai Genesis Sedan
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.