3 Reasons to Upgrade to 2010-14 Hyundai Genesis Coupe Axle Pack 937.51511
Your 2010-14 Hyundai Genesis Coupe can turn in faster lap times at the race track when equipped with StopTech slotted rear axle pack 937.51511. StopTech has mastered the art of developing aftermarket brake parts for all vehicle types over the last two decades, so this brake kit is worth checking out. It is specifically designed for this car, which means that it will fit perfectly and also that it will complement your car’s braking system. In terms of pricing, this brake kit is just $315.65, so it is quite a bargain. We’ll discuss this more in the following article:
1. What is an axle pack?
2. What are three reasons to upgrade to such a kit?
3. Why buy the StopTech slotted rear axle pack 937.51511 brake kit?
What is an axle pack?
This brake kit comprises specifically designed and pre-matched brake pads and rotors that are performance-focused.
What are three reasons to upgrade to such a kit?
More Consistent Braking Power:
There’s no denying that Hyundai gives the Genesis Coupe great brakes at the factory, but they may not be able to tolerate the intense friction and heat that comes with high-performance driving. The StopTech slotted rear axle pack 937.51511, on the other hand, can withstand higher levels of performance. Its exclusive, premium materials and innovative vented brake rotors with an OE vane design have increased heat tolerance. It can better withstand the higher friction levels of performance driving. And so you can count on this kit to offer you more dependable braking power.
Shorter Braking Distances:
This brake kit also guarantees shorter braking distances because its grippier brake pads deliver a firmer bite. The more significant materials of the premium rotors also help to slow the car down quicker. Shorter braking distances make for more engaging driving experiences and enhanced performance.
Thanks to this brake kit’s more solid and more resilient materials, it is sure to have a much longer service life than your factory brake pads and rotors, which will translate to cost savings on your part in the long run.
Why buy the StopTech slotted rear axle pack 937.51511?
- Brake pads and rotors can’t be paired together indiscriminately because they are manufactured for other purposes and in various grades. Brake part manufacturers develop brake kits for different purposes, using other materials. When brake pad/rotor upgrades are mismatched, they may fail to deliver the anticipated improvements in braking performance. The StopTech axle packs take away the guesswork that comes with a correctly paired brake pad and brake rotor upgrades. Its components have been carefully pre-matched for you.
- The contents of this kit are designed and produced at one of the StopTech manufacturing facilities here in the USA. These products are made in compliance with the set industry standards for quality in the brake parts and rotors.
- This kit costs just $315.65, which is quite affordable.
- It is designed to produce the lowest amounts of dust and noise.
Specifications and Features
Relevant part numbers
Alternate Part Number(s):
2010 Hyundai Genesis Coupe 4Cyl 2.0L
2011 to 2013 Hyundai Genesis Coupe
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.