3 Reasons to Upgrade to 2010-16 Hyundai Genesis Sedan Axle Pack 937.51513
Your 2010-16 Hyundai Genesis Sedan can turn in quicker lap times at the race track when equipped with StopTech slotted rear axle pack 937.51513. StopTech has mastered the art of developing aftermarket brake parts for all vehicle types over the last two decades, so this brake kit is worth checking out. It is specifically designed for this car, which means that it will fit perfectly and also that it will complement your car’s braking system. In terms of pricing, this brake kit is just $284.89, so it is quite a bargain. We’ll discuss this more in the following article:
1. What is an axle pack?
2. What are three reasons to upgrade to such a kit?
3. Why buy the StopTech slotted rear axle pack 937.51513 brake kit?
What is an axle pack?
This brake kit comprises specially designed and pre-matched brake pads and rotors that are performance-focused.
What are three reasons to upgrade to such a kit?
More Consistent Braking Power:
Sometimes, your stock brake system may suffer from brake fade when heat builds up substantially because of braking friction, e.g. when you are driving spiritedly or when braking from high speeds. This can be remedied by installing the StopTech slotted rear axle pack 937.51513 because it offers higher fade resistance and higher heat tolerance. It is made from high quality materials with higher heat and friction limits. It also provides an increased braking surface area thanks to its larger pads and rotors. So, you will be more confident of your car’s ability to pull to a stop from high speed with this brake kit.
Shorter Braking Distances:
Braking distances make all the difference when racing or trying to beat lap times on the track. With its stock brakes, the 2010-16 Hyundai Genesis Sedan can pull to a stop from 70 mph in 163 feet. With the StopTech slotted rear axle pack 937.51513, that braking distance is bound to reduce thanks to its premium brake pads and rotors significantly. These pads and rotors are made from proprietary alloys that deliver more grip and bite. As a result, they provide shorter braking distances.
The materials from which this brake kit is made are superior to those of your stock brakes in both quality and strength, and so you can count on the fact that they will last longer, which will translate to cost savings on your part in the long run.
Why buy the StopTech slotted rear axle pack 937.51513?
- The quality and usefulness of a brake pad may never be fully realized when it is incorrectly matched with a brake rotor or vice versa. With this purposely assembled brake kit upgrade for the 2010-16 Hyundai Genesis Sedan, StopTech sorts that out for you by accurately matching its brake pads with its brake rotors. The kit features pre-selected brake pads and rotors.
- The contents of this kit are designed and produced at one of the StopTech manufacturing facilities here in the USA. These products are made in compliance with the set industry standards for quality in the brake parts and rotors.
- This kit costs just $284.89, which is quite affordable.
- It is designed to produce the lowest amounts of dust and noise.
Specifications and Features
2010 to 2016 Hyundai Genesis Sedan
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.