3 Reasons to Upgrade to 2011-16 Hyundai Elantra Axle Pack 937.51508
Improving the stopping power of the 2011-16 Hyundai Elantra will make it safer and easier to handle, so you will do well to get brake upgrades for your car. StopTech fashioned its slotted rear axle pack 937.51508, specifically for this car to achieve a higher level of braking performance. This brake kit will set you back just $184.25, which is competitive for a brake kit of its caliber. In this article, we will discuss the following:
1. What is an axle pack?
2. What are three reasons to upgrade to such a kit?
3. Why buy the StopTech slotted rear axle pack 937.51508 brake kit?
What is an axle pack?
This brake kit comprises purposefully designed and pre-selected brake pads and rotors that are performance-focused.
What are three reasons to upgrade to such a kit?
More Consistent Braking Power:
There’s no denying that Hyundai gives the Genesis Coupe great brakes at the factory, but they may not be able to handle the intense friction and heat that comes with high-performance driving. The StopTech slotted rear axle pack 937.51508, on the other hand, can take higher levels of performance. Its exclusive, high-quality materials and innovative vented brake rotors with an OE vane design have increased heat tolerance. It can better handle the higher friction levels of performance driving. And so you can count on this kit to offer you more dependable braking power.
Shorter Braking Distances:
Braking distances make all the difference when racing or trying to beat lap times on the track. With its stock brakes, the 2011-16 Hyundai Elantra can pull to a stop from 70 mph in 163 feet. With the StopTech slotted rear axle pack 937.51508, that braking distance is bound to reduce thanks to its premium brake pads and rotors significantly. These pads and rotors are made from proprietary alloys that deliver more grip and bite. As a result, they provide shorter braking distances.
Thanks to this brake kit’s more solid and more resilient materials, it is sure to have a much lengthier service life than your stock brake pads and rotors, which will translate to cost savings on your part in the long run.
Why buy the StopTech slotted rear axle pack 937.51508?
- The quality and effectiveness of a brake pad may never be fully realized when it is incorrectly matched with a brake rotor or vice versa. With this purposely put-together brake kit upgrade for the 2011-16 Hyundai Elantra, StopTech sorts that out for you by accurately matching its brake pads with its brake rotors. The kit features pre-matched brake pads and rotors.
- You can trust the StopTech slotted rear axle pack 937.51508 brake kit because it is developed in the USA by highly skilled professionals and production facilities that adhere to industry-established quality standards.
- This kit costs just $184.25, which is quite affordable.
- It is designed to produce the lowest amounts of dust and noise.
Specifications and Features
2011 to 2016 Hyundai Elantra
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.