3 Reasons to Upgrade to 2013-18 Hyundai Elantra Axle Pack 937.51537
Enhancing the braking power of the 2013-18 Hyundai Elantra will make it safer and easier to handle, so you will do well to get brake upgrades for your car. The StopTech slotted rear axle pack 937.51537 has been specifically designed for this car, and it guarantees improved braking performance and several other benefits that we will discuss below. Even better is the fact that you can buy this brake kit for just $181.39. In this article, we will discuss the following:
1. What is an axle pack?
2. What are three reasons to upgrade to such a kit?
3. Why buy the StopTech slotted rear axle pack 937.51537 brake kit?
What is an axle pack?
The axle packs are premium OE upgrades manufactured by StopTech. They consist of high-quality rotors and pads that have been pre-selected to guarantee enhanced braking performance and a perfect fit.
What are three reasons to upgrade to such a kit?
More Consistent Braking Power:
Sometimes, your stock brake system may suffer from brake fade when heat builds up substantially because of braking friction, e.g. when you are driving aggressively or when braking from high speeds. The exclusive materials of this kit can withstand higher levels of heat and friction. For example, StopTech's rotors contain higher carbon concentrations. Therefore, you can count on them to resist cracking when heat builds up significantly. So, you will be more assured of your car’s ability to pull to a stop from high speed with this brake kit.
Shorter Braking Distances:
Braking distances make all the difference when racing or trying to beat lap times on the track. With its stock brakes, the 2013-18 Hyundai Elantra can pull to a stop from 70 mph in 163 feet. With the StopTech slotted rear axle pack 937.51537, that braking distance is bound to reduce thanks to its premium brake pads and rotors significantly. These pads and rotors are made from proprietary alloys that deliver more grip and bite. As a result, they provide shorter braking distances.
You won’t have to replace this brake kit as often as you would your stock brakes because it won’t wear out as quickly. This brake kit’s premium rotors have an electro-statically applied finish. They can withstand up to 400 hours of exposure to saltwater without rusting, thanks to this finish. Also worth noting is that this kit’s brake pads and rotors both utilize wear-resistant materials that resist cracking in high friction or high heat situations.
Why buy the StopTech slotted rear axle pack 937.51537?
- Brake pads and rotors can’t be paired together indiscriminately because they are designed for other purposes and in various grades. Brake part manufacturers develop brake kits for different purposes, using other materials. When brake pad/rotor upgrades are mismatched, they may fail to deliver the desired improvements in braking performance. The pre-matched StopTech axle pack covers the brake pad and rotor matching part for you, so you can go right ahead and install it. Its components have been carefully pre-matched for you.
- The StopTech slotted rear axle pack 937.51537 brake kit is produced in the USA, so you are assured of high-quality standards in the pads and rotors' production processes.
- This kit costs just $181.39, which is quite affordable.
- It is designed to produce the lowest amounts of dust and noise.
Specifications and Features
Relevant part numbers
2015 to 2016 Hyundai Veloster
2013 to 2018 Hyundai Elantra
2012 to 2016 Hyundai Veloster
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.