Here's Why You Need 10HYGEN2DAMS-010C Carbon Fiber Hood by VIS Racing for Your 2010-12 Hyundai Genesis Sedan
Discover how to improve the look and reduce the weight of your vehicle with the best-class carbon fiber hood.
Carbon fiber hoods add a great deal of value to your car. They can be built for the entire car body, including doors, bonnets, and engine parts. The act of assembling or buying carbon fiber hoods for your 2010-12 Hyundai Genesis Sedan can be an expensive undertaking. But what if you discovered that you could purchase a sterling 10HYGEN2DAMS-010C Carbon Fiber Hood Body Kits by VIS Racing for as low as $932.80?
Besides upgrading the aesthetics of your car for so much less, there is a higher value that you can enjoy from this carbon fiber hood. In this article, you'll discover these benefits, and we'll also run through the following:
- What is a carbon fiber hood?
- Four benefits of upgrading to carbon fiber hoods
- Why should you buy 10HYGEN2DAMS-010C Carbon Fiber Hood by VIS Racing, and
- What to consider when purchasing?
What is a carbon fiber hood?
Reducing a car's weight and improving its look are two major reasons car owners purchase carbon fiber hoods. A carbon fiber hood is typically comprised of thin carbon filaments bound together into a complex weave with a plastic polymer resin to form a composite material that's both strong and lightweight. Carbon fiber hoods usually do not contain any metal elements.
Four benefits of upgrading to carbon fiber hoods
1. Reduce the weight of your car
One of the most outstanding benefits of adding a carbon fiber hood is its weight-reducing properties. This is because parts made from carbon fiber always weigh less than parts made from steel and other metals. Because of the lightweight and increased speed, carbon fiber hoods are popularly used to build Formula One, expensive sports, and muscle cars. This is why it is preferred for a '2010 to 2012 Hyundai Genesis Sedan'. Carbon fiber hoods are also now gradually becoming a standard feature in luxury car products.
2. Carbon fiber is strong.
In terms of strength, carbon fiber is very strong compared to other materials. Despite being light in weight, carbon also empowers the part with unique strength. It is stiffer than other materials and several times stronger than steel.
3. Outstanding style and performance
You can customize your carbon fiber hood to your choice. Many car manufacturers now make cars that have carbon fiber hoods, which helps improve the speed and delivery of the vehicles. An example is the addition of lightweight carbon fiber wheels.
4. Longer lifespan
Carbon fiber is more durable than steel; it lasts longer and does not depreciate. And if you need to do a repair or replacement due to depreciation over time, the cost will be far less compared to the kind of corrosion you deal with when handling steel or sheet metal. Making carbon fiber parts for all body parts of your vehicle makes your car even more lightweight than any similar vehicle on the market.
Why should you buy 10HYGEN2DAMS-010C Carbon Fiber Hood by VIS Racing?
- Increased velocity: Empowered with a powerful engine, you can maximize the fuel economy capacity of the 10HYGEN2DAMS-010C 2010-12 Hyundai Genesis Sedan by VIS Racing to attain an extremely high speed.
- Improved fuel economy: You can enjoy better miles per gallon, especially with the improved wheel shape of your 2010-12 Hyundai Genesis Sedan. It works well with your vehicle's powerful engine resulting in the maximal use of fuel per mile.
- For exotic and sports cars: The 2010-12 Hyundai Genesis Sedan 10HYGEN2DAMS-010C carbon fiber Hood by VIS Racing is ideal for redesigning the parts of exotic cars and sports vehicles. Because of this, carbon fiber hoods are popularly used in Formula One cars and other sports cars. They are designed for incredible speeds, a rate typical of a high-powered car.
- Protection from collision: Besides improving your car's aerodynamics, the 10HYGEN2DAMS-010C carbon fiber hood can absorb energy at a much higher rate, making it notably safer in the event of an unplanned impact.
- Reduced weight: When you go all-in on carbon fiber hoods, your 2010-12 Hyundai Genesis Sedan gets unbelievably light.
What to consider when purchasing?
Before adding a carbon fiber hood to your car, you need to ensure that the part you want to buy is an ideal fit for your vehicle. Also, while you can add the part to your car by yourself, it is better to seek the help of a professional installer with experience handling carbon fiber. For more information, you can reach out to us contact us, and any member of our highly skilled experts will be happy to take your inquiries. Alternatively, you can contact the manufacturer directly for assistance.
2010-2010 Hyundai Genesis AMS Carbon Fiber Hood. This hood comes with removable rain guard.
2010-2010 Hyundai Genesis AMS Carbon Fiber Hood. This hood comes with removable rain guard. ViS Carbon Fiber Hoods are made from the finest carbon fiber available. Each hood is protected with a UV coating which allows the hood to hold its high gloss finish. All our carbon fiber hoods are Grade A and abo
Specifications and Features
Material: Carbon fiber
Style: AMS STYLE
Relevant part numbers10HYGEN2DAMS010C
2010 to 2012 Hyundai Genesis Sedan
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.