Here's Why You Need 10HYGEN2DOE-010C Carbon Fiber Hood by VIS Racing for Your 2010-12 Hyundai Genesis Coupe
Discover how to improve the look and reduce the weight of your vehicle with the best-class carbon fiber hood.
Carbon fiber hoods add a great deal of value to your car. They can be built for the entire car body, including doors, bonnets, and engine parts. The act of assembling or buying carbon fiber hoods for your 2010-12 Hyundai Genesis Coupe can be an expensive undertaking. But what if you learned that you could get a sterling 10HYGEN2DOE-010C Carbon Fiber Hood Body Kits by VIS Racing for as low as $662.40?
Besides improving the aesthetics of your car for so much less, there is a higher value that you can enjoy from this carbon fiber hood. Read on to learn more about the benefits of purchasing a carbon fiber hood and much more:
- What is a carbon fiber hood?
- Four benefits of upgrading to carbon fiber hoods
- Why should you buy 10HYGEN2DOE-010C Carbon Fiber Hood by VIS Racing, and
- What to consider when purchasing?
What is a carbon fiber hood?
People upgrade to carbon fiber hoods or install a carbon fiber hood for various purposes, but mostly because they want to improve the look of their vehicles or reduce the car's overall weight. A carbon fiber hood is typically comprised of thin carbon filaments bound together into a complex weave with a plastic polymer resin to form a composite material that's both strong and lightweight. Carbon fiber hoods usually do not consist of any metal elements.
Four benefits of upgrading to carbon fiber hoods
1. Reduce the weight of your car
One of the most outstanding benefits of adding a carbon fiber hood is its weight-reducing properties. This is because parts made from carbon fiber always weigh less than parts made from steel and other metals. Because of the lightweight and increased speed, carbon fiber hoods are popularly used to build Formula One, expensive sports, and muscle cars. This is why it is recommended for a '2010 to 2012 Hyundai Genesis Coupe'. Carbon fiber hoods are also now gradually becoming a standard feature in luxury car products.
2. Carbon fiber is strong.
In terms of strength, carbon fiber is very strong compared to other materials. Despite being light in weight, carbon also empowers the part with unmatched strength. It is stiffer than other materials and several times stronger than steel.
3. Outstanding style and performance
You can customize your carbon fiber hood to your satisfaction. Many car manufacturers now make cars that have carbon fiber hoods, which helps improve the speed and delivery of the vehicles. An example is the addition of lightweight carbon fiber wheels.
4. More durability
Carbon fiber is more durable than steel; it lasts longer and does not corrode. And if you need to do a repair or replacement due to depreciation over time, the cost will be far less compared to the kind of damages you deal with when handling steel or sheet metal. Manufacturing carbon fiber parts for all body parts of your vehicle makes your car even more lightweight than any similar vehicle on the market.
Why should you buy 10HYGEN2DOE-010C Carbon Fiber Hood by VIS Racing?
- Increased velocity: Empowered with a 2.0L Turbo 5AT (210 HP) engine, you can maximize the 29 mpg US (8.1 L/100Km) capacity of the 10HYGEN2DOE-010C 2010-12 Hyundai Genesis Coupe by VIS Racing to attain a speed of 137 mph (220 km/h).
- Improved fuel economy: You can enjoy better miles per gallon, especially with the enhanced 111 in (2819 mm) wheel construct of your 2010-12 Hyundai Genesis Coupe. It works well with a Turbocharged Multipoint Injection Gasoline engine operating at a power of 154 KW @ 6000 RPM resulting in the maximal use of fuel per mile.
- For exotic and sports cars: If you own a sports car, you will benefit greatly from upgrading to the Coupe 10HYGEN2DOE-010C carbon fiber Hood by VIS Racing. It is also perfect for exotic vehicles, as it is designed for speeds of up to 137 mph (220 km/h) for a vehicle of 2.0L Turbo 5AT (210 HP).
- Protection from collision: Besides improving your car's performance, the 10HYGEN2DOE-010C carbon fiber hood can absorb energy at a much higher rate, making it relatively safer in the event of an accident.
- Reduced weight: When you go all-in on carbon fiber hoods, your 2010-12 Hyundai Genesis Coupe can get as light as 4255 lbs (1930 kg).
What to consider when purchasing?
Be sure that the carbon fiber part you're purchasing is a perfect fit for your vehicle. Also, it is advisable to enlist the help of a professional when you need to add the parts you've purchased. For more information, you can reach out to us contact us, and any member of our highly skilled experts will be happy to take your inquiries. Alternatively, you can contact the manufacturer directly for assistance.
2010-2010 Hyundai Genesis Coupe OEM Carbon Fiber Hood. All Vis fiberglass Body Kits; bumpers, Lips side skirts, spoilers, and hoods are made out of a high quality fiberglass.
2010-2010 Hyundai Genesis Coupe OEM Carbon Fiber Hood. All Vis fiberglass Body Kits; bumpers, Lips side skirts, spoilers, and hoods are made out of a high quality fiberglass. All Body Kits come with wire mesh if applicable. Professional installation required. Picture shown is for illustration purpose only. Actual product may vary due to product enhancement. Modification of part is required to ensure proper fitment. Test fit all Body Kit parts before any modification or painting. Accessories like fog lights, driving lights, splitter, canards, add-on lip, intake scoops, or other enhancement products are not included unless specified in the product description. Intended for OFF ROAD use only.
Specifications and Features
Material: Carbon fiber
Relevant part numbers
Alternate Part Number(s): 10HYGEN2DOE010C
2010 to 2012 Hyundai Genesis Coupe
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.