Here's Why You Need 10HYGEN2DTM-010C Carbon Fiber Hood by VIS Racing for Your 2010-12 Hyundai Genesis Coupe
Discover how to improve the look and reduce the weight of your vehicle with the best-class carbon fiber hood.
Carbon fiber hoods add a great deal of value to your car. They can be built for the entire car body, including doors, bonnets, and engine parts. The act of assembling or buying carbon fiber hoods for your 2010-12 Hyundai Genesis Coupe can be an expensive undertaking. But what if you realized that you could buy a sterling 10HYGEN2DTM-010C Carbon Fiber Hood Body Kits by VIS Racing for as low as $838.40?
Besides bettering the aesthetics of your car for so much less, there is a higher value that you can enjoy from this carbon fiber hood. Read on to learn more about the benefits of purchasing a carbon fiber hood and much more:
- What is a carbon fiber hood?
- Four benefits of upgrading to carbon fiber hoods
- Why should you buy 10HYGEN2DTM-010C Carbon Fiber Hood by VIS Racing, and
- What to consider when purchasing?
What is a carbon fiber hood?
People upgrade to carbon fiber hoods or install a carbon fiber hood for various purposes, but mostly because they want to upgrade the look of their vehicles or drop the car's overall weight. A carbon fiber hood is typically comprised of thin carbon filaments bound together into a complex weave with a plastic polymer resin to form a composite material that's both strong and lightweight. Carbon fiber hoods usually do not consist of any metal elements.
Four benefits of upgrading to carbon fiber hoods
1. Reduce the weight of your car
Adding a carbon fiber hood to your car allows you to achieve some weight reduction, which effectively improves the car's performance. Carbon fiber parts actually weigh less than traditional sheet metal, making them ideal for achieving weight reduction, which is why it makes such a perfect fit for your '2010 to 2012 Hyundai Genesis Coupe'. Today, they are popular for the makeup of Formula One, exotic sports, muscle cars, luxury cars.
2. Carbon fiber is strong.
In terms of strength, carbon fiber is substantially firm compared to other materials. Parts made from carbon fiber are both lightweight and very strong. It is stiffer than other materials and several times stronger than steel.
3. Outstanding style and performance
You can customize your carbon fiber hood to your choice. Many car manufacturers now make cars that have carbon fiber hoods, which helps improve the speed and delivery of the vehicles. An example is the addition of lightweight carbon fiber wheels.
4. More durability
Carbon fiber is more durable than steel; it lasts longer and does not rust. And if you need to do a repair or replacement due to depreciation over time, the cost will be far less compared to the kind of damages you deal with when handling steel or sheet metal. Manufacturing carbon fiber parts for all body parts of your vehicle makes your car even more lightweight than any similar vehicle on the market.
Why should you buy 10HYGEN2DTM-010C Carbon Fiber Hood by VIS Racing?
- Increased velocity: Empowered with a 2.0L Turbo 5AT (210 HP) engine, you can maximize the 29 mpg US (8.1 L/100Km) capacity of the 10HYGEN2DTM-010C 2010-12 Hyundai Genesis Coupe by VIS Racing to attain a speed of 137 mph (220 km/h).
- Improved fuel economy: You can enjoy better miles per gallon, especially with the enhanced 111 in (2819 mm) wheel construct of your 2010-12 Hyundai Genesis Coupe. It works well with a Turbocharged Multipoint Injection Gasoline engine operating at a power of 154 KW @ 6000 RPM resulting in the maximal use of fuel per mile.
- For exotic and sports cars: If you own a sports car, you will benefit greatly from upgrading to the Coupe 10HYGEN2DTM-010C carbon fiber Hood by VIS Racing. It is also perfect for exotic vehicles, as it is designed for speeds of up to 137 mph (220 km/h) for a vehicle of 2.0L Turbo 5AT (210 HP).
- Protection from collision: Besides improving your car's speed, the 10HYGEN2DTM-010C carbon fiber hood can absorb energy at a much higher rate, making it notably safer in case a crash happens.
- Reduced weight: When you go all-in on carbon fiber hoods, your 2010-12 Hyundai Genesis Coupe can get as light as 4255 lbs (1930 kg).
What to consider when purchasing?
Be sure that the carbon fiber part you're purchasing is a perfect fit for your vehicle. Also, while you can install the part to your car by yourself, it is better to seek the help of a professional installer with experience handling carbon fiber. For more information, you can reach out to us contact us, and any member of our highly skilled experts will be happy to take your inquiries. Alternatively, you can contact the manufacturer directly for assistance.
2010-2010 Hyundai Genesis Coupe Terminator Carbon Fiber Hood. This hood comes with removable rain guard.
2010-2010 Hyundai Genesis Coupe Terminator Carbon Fiber Hood. This hood comes with removable rain guard. ViS Carbon Fiber Hoods are made from the finest carbon fiber available. Each hood is protected with a UV coating which allows the hood to hold its high gloss finish. All our carbon fiber hoods are Grade A and above. ViS Carbon Fiber Hoods have a tight carbon weave, rolled edges, and one piece undersiding. Make sure when purchasing a ViS hood, look for the ViS Authenticity Badge.
Hood pins are required. Intended for OFF ROAD use only.
Specifications and Features
Material: Carbon fiber
Relevant part numbers
Alternate Part Number(s): 10HYGEN2DTM010C
2010 to 2012 Hyundai Genesis Coupe
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.