4 Reasons Why You Should Replace Your 2015-16 Hyundai Genesis Sedan Windshield Wiper Blades with W0133-1711969 by NWB Automotive
Get the most bang for your buck by installing our W0133-1711969 NWB Automotive Windshield Wiper Blades on your 2015-16 Hyundai Genesis Sedan Windshield.
Your windshield wiper blades may sit idle most of the time, but they play a critical role in ensuring your safety on the road. They help ensure that you have the visibility you need when driving in rainy or snowy weather by keeping your windshield free of sleet, snow, debris, etc. Once you notice that your windshield wiper blades are getting bent, no longer making good contact with the windshield, or leaving streaks and smears on the windshield, you know it is time to replace them.
Within 6 to 12 months, your windshield wiper blades should be checked for replacement. It is not advisable to wait until they are completely worn out before you change them. One factor that affects how long they last are how often you use them. Generally, they are due for an upgrade when they no longer wipe the windshield effectively.
You know it is time to renew your windshield wipers when they begin to leave large streaks or smears that obstruct your view in front. Get our NWB Automotive Windshield Wiper Blades today for just $28.55. The W0133-1711969 windshield Wiper Blades are for the 2015-16 Hyundai Genesis Sedan. Read on to learn more.
- What are Windshield Wiper Blades?
- Importance of Wiper Blades in your car.
- Why Should you Replace your 2015-16 Hyundai Genesis Sedan Wiper Blades with W0133-1711969 by NWB Automotive Windshield?
- What to consider when purchasing?
What are Windshield Wiper Blades?
They are installed on the exterior, just on top of the windshield, and attached to its base. Usually, the wipers come in pairs and are essential for wiping off moisture, snow, and other kinds of debris from the windshield of your vehicle.
Did you know that your windshield wipers can impact your safety if they do not function fine? The arm of the wipers moves from left to right over the windshield to remove moisture and debris, thereby keeping your visibility out front as high as possible.
The W0133-1711969 windshield wiper motor causes the windshield wiper arms to move across the windshield. Attached to the metal or solid plastic arms are thin rubber blades that do the job of swab away water and giving you a better view of the road ahead. Because they wear out over time, you want to watch out for signs of damages in your windshield wiper blades. It is because, as they lose their flexibility and performance, your safety is compromised.
Importance of Wiper Blades in your Car
You do not want to be caught out on the road during heavy rain without a functional windshield wiper. Although wipers are mostly idle and seem insignificant, your windshield wiper blades deserve some major attention. You must pay close attention by observing them regularly for signs of damage.
Possible signs that your wiper blades need a replacement include:
- Squeaking or chattering sounds when they are working
- When you notice a skipping motion in the movement of the wiper
- When your wiper blades cause streaks, smears, or gaps of moisture on your windshield
- When you start to notice reduced visibility, even while the wipers are working
- Cracks, tear or missing pieces of the blade
Why Should you Replace your 2015-16 Hyundai Genesis Sedan Wiper Blades with W0133-1711969 by NWB Automotive Windshield?
- NWB Automotive, established in Japan is popular for making quality wiper blades since 1965.
- Aside from 2015-16 Sedan, W0133-1711969 is ideal for installation on a wide models of Hyundai cars; ['2008 to 2016 Hyundai Genesis Coupe 4Cyl 2.0L', '2017 to 2020 Genesis G70 4Cyl 2.0L', '2017 to 2020 Genesis G70 D 2.2L', '2008 to 2016 Hyundai Genesis Coupe V6 3.8L', '2008 to 2016 Hyundai Genesis Sedan V6 3.8L', '2016 to 2019 Genesis G80 V6 3.8L', '2017 to 2020 Genesis G70 V6 3.3L', '2016 to 2019 Genesis G80 V6 3.3L', '2016 to 2019 Genesis G90 V6 3.3L', '2008 to 2014 Hyundai Genesis Sedan V8 4.6L', '2008 to 2016 Hyundai Genesis Sedan V8 5.0L', '2016 to 2019 Genesis G80 V8 5.0L', '2016 to 2019 Genesis G90 V8 5.0L', '2018 to 2021 Hyundai Veloster 4Cyl 2.0L', '2019 to 2021 Hyundai Veloster N 4Cyl 2.0L', '2011 to 2021 Hyundai Veloster 4Cyl 1.6L', '2017 Hyundai Sonata'].
- Even though it has its headquarters at ‘390 Umeda, Kosai, Shizuoka, Japan', NWB Automotive offers superior customer support. You can also use the contact page: https://www.nwb.co.jp/contact/index_e.html or check here: https://www.nwb.co.jp/index_e.html for more info.
- At $28.55, NWB Automotive W0133-1711969 is pretty much affordable, making it the most preferred choice for your Hyundai Genesis Sedan.
Specifications and Features
2008 to 2016 Hyundai Genesis Coupe 4Cyl 2.0L
2017 to 2020 Genesis G70 4Cyl 2.0L
2017 to 2020 Genesis G70 D 2.2L
2008 to 2016 Hyundai Genesis Coupe V6 3.8L
2008 to 2016 Hyundai Genesis Sedan V6 3.8L
2016 to 2019 Genesis G80 V6 3.8L
2017 to 2020 Genesis G70 V6 3.3L
2016 to 2019 Genesis G80 V6 3.3L
2016 to 2019 Genesis G90 V6 3.3L
2008 to 2014 Hyundai Genesis Sedan V8 4.6L
2008 to 2016 Hyundai Genesis Sedan V8 5.0L
2016 to 2019 Genesis G80 V8 5.0L
2016 to 2019 Genesis G90 V8 5.0L
2018 to 2021 Hyundai Veloster 4Cyl 2.0L
2019 to 2021 Hyundai Veloster N 4Cyl 2.0L
2011 to 2021 Hyundai Veloster 4Cyl 1.6L
2017 Hyundai Sonata
2013 to 2017 Hyundai Santa Fe
2013 Hyundai Santa Fe XL
2017 to 2018 Genesis G80
2017 to 2018 Genesis G90
2015 to 2016 Hyundai Genesis Sedan
2017 Hyundai Elantra
2018 Hyundai Elantra GT
2012 to 2017 Hyundai Accent
2012 to 2017 Hyundai Veloster
2017 Hyundai Ioniq
2012 to 2017 Hyundai Azera
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.